Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
....As to why -if my memory serves me right from those years ago, was this the case where the Police grovelingly apologised to the father for not stopping her, the father having claimed that he had no idea that she would want to do such a thing as travel to join the murderous terrorists - the same father later pictured screaming at some muslim protest. There is your answer - she was brought up in a milieu that quite happily supported extremism.....

Screaming at a protest, as you allege and if true, does not necessarily equate to extremism. I have seen no evidence that her father was an extremist. If there was I'm sure it would most certainly have emerged by now and if it had emerged I'm sure you would have located it.

So if that's the case I would be interested for you to present it to me to substantiate your allegation.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Fascinating and frightening in equal measure; how on earth do we combat this?

The first thing I would do is lock up Blair and Cameron for their war crimes so we are seen to practice what we preach. If any other leaders in the world did what they did we would call them out and and send them to the Hague. It's our double standards that really piss off the Muslims and it's our actions in Iraq and Libya that has fed the contempt for us because when there is no justice it only fuels the fire for extremism

Then I would offer voluntary repatriation to all those who hate this country with a carrot of five years benefits in advance so they can set themselves up an Islamic country of their choosing.

Then I would stop buying oil from Saudi and strike an oil deal with other countries like Iran, Syria, Venezuela and Russia because through, Saudi, we are financing the Sunni Salafi, Wahhabist extremist cult that is 90% of Islam.

It's funny how our government screams out Assad the Butcher, warmongering from the sidelines, and supplies arms to the Wahhabist factions, but I have not heard out government making sound bytes over the Clown Prince.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've thought long and hard to avoid the knee jerk reaction.

My conclusion: have her baby adopted and leave her there. She not only crossed the line but went full length down a one-way street. She can't come back. Stupid kunnt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As the saying goes, I would put my mortgage on her not gong to jail; she has a child, we musn't offend minorities, she is naïve; she needs to be supported, -and doubtless you could think of others. The outrage is purely because this is the thread -you are right in that there are others, such as you mention, and had a thread been started on that, there would doubtless have been many responses demonstrating people's anger. I for one get really angry at cruelty to children.

Fair reply.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Screaming at a protest, as you allege and if true, does not necessarily equate to extremism. I have seen no evidence that her father was an extremist. If there was I'm sure it would most certainly have emerged by now and if it had emerged I'm sure you would have located it.

So if that's the case I would be interested for you to present it to me to substantiate your allegation.

Google him then you stupid arse! Abase Hussen, father. Go on prove yourself a dick, google it!

Look it up yourself you useless git. Stop trying to get others to work for you and stop making claims that are crap.

Here you go, just one snippet....

"Abase Hussen, pictured, said he took his daughter to a rally outside the Saudi ... Amira Abase went on an extremist demo when she was just 13" Just one media piece. There are loads more.

Last edited:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I'm guessing the parents never read this book otherwise all of this hullabaloo could have been easily avoided. Chapter 7: Guiding her through the awkward ISIS phase.

everything-guide-diabetes-adolescent-girls-220x300.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because having terrorists in this country impacts people’s lives.

Really? I could ask every single person I’ve ever met in my life and I’m confident none have been impacted by terrorism. In short, you’re talking shite.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Google him then you stupid arse! Abase Hussen, father. Go on prove yourself a dick, google it!

Look it up yourself you useless git. Stop trying to get others to work for you and stop making claims that are crap.

Here you go, just one snippet....

"Abase Hussen, pictured, said he took his daughter to a rally outside the Saudi ... Amira Abase went on an extremist demo when she was just 13" Just one media piece. There are loads more.

I have googled him you stupid arse! You've only succeeded in proving yourself a dick. If you weren't such a useless git you would have realised that Abase Hussen is not Shamima Begum's father.
So as I said if there was any evidence her father was an extremist I'd be interested to see it. I'm still waiting but I won't hold my breath and in the meantime can you stop making claims that are crap. And you need to work on your copy and paste skills.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I have googled him you stupid arse! You've only succeeded in proving yourself a dick. If you weren't such a useless git you would have realised that Abase Hussen is not Sharmeena Begum's father.
So as I said if there was any evidence her father was an extremist I'd be interested to see it. I'm still waiting but I won't hold my breath and in the meantime can you stop making claims that are crap. And you need to work on your copy and paste skills.

Really? Well let others do their own research and decide for themselves huh? You are still a cupid stunt regardless. Horrible individual.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
[/B]

I can't help thinking you have a very simplistic view of how this will be handled.

The only way her "husband" might come in is if he is British as well. Otherwise, absolutely no way!!![/QUOTE]

How can you be so sure about that? I always thought that spouses would then have an automatic right, as would children. I am no expert on the matter, but that is always what I have been led to believe.

PS - have just checked and we have refused entry to large numbers of EU nationals in the past:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36101449

Apart from anything else there is not an absolute right. There are qualifying income levels and the like....... but if he is Dutch, that might not be applicable because of free movement.

But this is a special case.

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Really? Well let others do their own research and decide for themselves huh? You are still a cupid stunt regardless. Horrible individual.

Actually I think you are quite right marlowe. In this instance I indeed appear to be the arse! Just one of the fathers and not indeed the bytche who is in the news. For that I apologise, however in defending any of them I still think you are a cupid stunt. So I am sorry, cupid! x

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
As assumed, now proven. Stupid shallow arse.

As assumed, now proven, desperately clings onto anything no matter how tenuous to try to validate a failing argument. Your arse on the other hand is clearly not that shallow as it's deep enough to have your head buried right up it.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
As assumed, now proven, desperately clings onto anything no matter how tenuous to try to validate a failing argument. Your arse on the other hand is clearly not that shallow as it's deep enough to have your head buried right up it.

Honey I still don't like you however deep my own arse. The girl is poison and any advocating that she come back here still comes over as stupid. You don't want a fair apology fine. x

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
It's not as if she's seeing he error of her ways, is it? I suppose we should give her some credit for not lying and claiming (falsely) that it was all a big mistake, she wanted nothing to do the Islamic Fundamentalism, blah, blah, blah ............................. but do we want the likes of her back, with the beliefs she still holds, and no doubt intending to bring up kids to think the same way?

No thank you.

Yep, sums it up nicely

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I work alongside many Muslims and also have one as a good friend. I find some of the views on here towards them absolutely terrifying and reminds me of what my grandmother told me about her experiences in Germany just before the war.

Think I'll take a break from here for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here