[Football] Norwich Ipswich all kicking off

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Well I can see it in edit mode!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ipswich fans must be so pissed off the state they are in at the moment, they haven't won The Old Farm derby for 12 years.
Not that many Brighton fans will have any sympathy after that stupid banner.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lambert isn’t the worst at explosiveness.

I wonder what the Norwich bench did? Their manager looked a snide with his wink.

So Paul Lambert was restrained by the Plod. He's just lucky Chris Hughton's not still at Norwich. He would have disembowelled him and most of the Ipswich contingent before the firearms unit had got their boots on. #justsaying

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So Paul Lambert was restrained by the Plod. He's just lucky Chris Hughton's not still at Norwich. He would have disembowelled him and most of the Ipswich contingent before the firearms unit had got their boots on. #justsaying

Chris was so furious yesterday that he popped a second peice of chewing gum in his mouth, and it was before 70 minutes was up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chris was so furious yesterday that he popped a second peice of chewing gum in his mouth, and it was before 70 minutes was up.

I saw that. He needs to be careful. It's okay to wear one's heart on one's sleeve but only up to a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here