Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Selective, pointless stats, conveniently excluding the rest of the £225m CP squad bought just before that.

Not to mention the huge wages CP pay per player, as documented throughout the internet, much of it paid to lemons.

In short, Parish throws huge bundles of cash, at achieving (with great pain) each season ..... the glory of mid to low table football.

What do you think you are playing for then soppy, the champions league trophy?
Don't tell me, infrastructure. Teams in all the top division, world class training facilities etc. Could you perhaps enlighten me how your world class training facilities haven't produced anyone of note in years and our shed has produced Wan Bissaka?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Point missed. It’s your wages to income ratio that’s ridiculous.

Doesn't matter to CPFC2010 though does it? Spend spend spend, and if it all goes wrong go into administration, pay your debts at 1p in the pound and start again.

I used to enjoy a rivalry with Crystal Palace but since the CPFC2010 reboot I find it hard to muster the energy. Fireworks, goal music and cheerleaders is just so cringe (asI believe that youth say these days). It is so embarrassing to be linked with them, even through rivalry.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Don't tell me, infrastructure. Teams in all the top division, world class training facilities etc. Could you perhaps enlighten me how your world class training facilities haven't produced anyone of note in years and our shed has produced Wan Bissaka?

It’s called long-term planning. I don’t expect you’ve heard of it. The academy has only been running a few years. Both the U18 and U23s are doing pretty well. We’re working on it.

I’m glad Wan Bissaka turned out well for you. I’m surprised you didn’t end up poisoning him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Lewis Dunk England player

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not good enough for Palace though, obviously

That's not fair, they did, rather begrudgingly, say he'd probably make palace's bench. :facepalm:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I did say in years, but if you need to go back as much as nine years then so be it. Long term planning, got ya.
Look at you getting all big and brave now you've had a win.

Not so big and brave when you don't win and when we stuff you with 9 then 10 men 3-1 [emoji6]

Shows what a coward you are really.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Look at you getting all big and brave now you've had a win.

Not so big and brave when you don't win and when we stuff you with 9 then 10 men 3-1 [emoji6]

Shows what a coward you are really.

What are you on about dopey? You beat us, do you want a certificate or something. Still not sure how that makes me a coward.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think posting well over 100 posts in one day then disappearing is cowardly.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yes you are dopey. I was on here when you won.
But only pipe up when you win like the rest of ya pals that come on here.. Cowards
I think posting well over 100 posts in one day then disappearing is cowardly.
Says TRS making out he is a female to hide his cover but got found out. I come off the away end because of the shit you lot make up as fact and you lot are still banging the same drum with the same made up bollox.

You lot are a very weird breed indeed and have no self awareness.

Fancy having the debate over here about us giving up our ground and not fighting for it or any other repetitive made up bullshit you lot claim as fact?

Now go and knock one out about only being 1pt behind lil old Brighton who are having their second season In the Prem compared to your 6 years. You should be well ahead of us by now but you (Parish and his ego) have made a mess as usual. [emoji6]

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
But only pipe up when you win like the rest of ya pals that come on here.

Well I don't know any of them so not my pals. I piped up as you lot like to dish it out but when you get a bit back you all get hot under the collar. Yes Parish has made some mistakes, but I don't think that equates to we should be so much further in front than you. There are six teams we expect to be top six, with Everton and Leicester expected to be just outside. The rest of us are fighting each other for survival. Don't tell me, with your stadium and infrastructure you will be challenging for top four in five years?
World class training facilities. Lewis Dunk, NINE years ago, that makes me laugh :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I did say in years, but if you need to go back as much as nine years then so be it. Long term planning, got ya.

The thing is, [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION], our under 23s are currently 4th in the PL2, our under 18s are 9th in the south FA Youth league, and into the 5th round of the FA Youth Cup having knocked out the favourites 0-3 on their patch,we have two regular first team players who came through our youth system.

There may be something wrong with my google, but I can’t seem w find Crystal Palace represented anywhere in these competitions.

Strange.

But we didn’t get a 0 from the EHO scores on the doors at our training ground though

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Well I don't know any of them so not my pals. I piped up as you lot like to dish it out but when you get a bit back you all get hot under the collar. Yes Parish has made some mistakes, but I don't think that equates to we should be so much further in front than you. There are six teams we expect to be top six, with Everton and Leicester expected to be just outside. The rest of us are fighting each other for survival. Don't tell me, with your stadium and infrastructure you will be challenging for top four in five years?
World class training facilities. Lewis Dunk, NINE years ago, that makes me laugh [emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:

No, see thats your perception of what you think we are thinking. We are level headed over here and know our place in the food chain un like you lot not spending within your means. What's your wages/income ratio again?

I get that you would be jealous of our training facilities, stadium, scouting/recruitment as yours is either decaying, invested with mice or in some cases, non existent.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
No, see thats your perception of what you think we are thinking. We are level headed over here and know our place in the food chain un like you lot not spending within your means. What's your wages/income ratio again?

I get that you would be jealous of our training facilities, stadium, scouting/recruitment as yours is either decaying, invested with mice or in some cases, non existent.

Level headed? It's you who said we should be way ahead of you and mentioned we had been here longer. Therefore when you have been here another five years, you should be way up the table. But it's just not like that in this division, you need bucke loads of cash or something to click and even then it won't be long term as those with bucket loads will just take your best players.
I'm not jealous of your stadium etc, as I have said I spend roughly two hours there a fortnight. I'm really not jealous of your academy, not a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here