Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Oh dear Wayne Hennessey...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sorry I get the let’s have a dig at anything Palace, but why should this cause offence to anyone ?? Were we all shocked and offended when Basil Faulty marched up and down doing it or when Freddie star used to use it week after week on his tv show. No we just laughed as it was taking the pee out of Hitler.

People’s is so bleeding soft these days.

And in the same period, people laughed at Love Thy Neighbour, Jim Davidison, Bernard Manning...... you can carry on laughing at out dated 'humour' if you want

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
On a few weeks ago this thread would have turnd into a binfest, with comments about Corbyn and 'antifa' (whatever that is). How come things have gone so quiet?

???

:rolleyes:

You know as well as I do that JEREMY CORBYN is the root of all evil and Diane Abbott (the black woman) is too.

It's outrageous. I'm outraged. It's political correctness gone mad. All of it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry I get the let’s have a dig at anything Palace, but why should this cause offence to anyone ?? Were we all shocked and offended when Basil Faulty marched up and down doing it or when Freddie star used to use it week after week on his tv show. No we just laughed as it was taking the pee out of Hitler.

Didn’t you lot make up and peddle the outrage about us chanting let him die at Murray when stretchered off in the play off game ?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Innocuous , it was a little get together at the Michelin Starred Selhurst MacDonalds celebrating Wilf getting to 1000 dives for 2018......

Amazed that no one has also noticed the combined IQ of 16...a Guiness World Record for a Palace Squad, beating the previous 14 for the 1987 Div 1 squad.

So double celebration if you ask me...

FUDS

TNBA

TTF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hang on... [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] is 'palarse'? ???? And we are replying? ???

My bad. Apolz for engaging.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How many people have done something like this as a joke at some point? It’s a nonsense to be honest, bit daft to do it for a publicly seen picture mind you. Hang on, he’s a palace player? HE SHOULD BE HUNG :lolol:

I find the racial way in which they are sat far more odd, to me that’s very strange I’ve been in work environments with many different races and of course there is cliques between some but that’s almost total black/white split, very strange.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn’t you lot make up and peddle the outrage about us chanting let him die at Murray when stretchered off in the play off game ?

Not as bad as the ‘ Dunk, she said no’ chants at the last Palace game at the Amex.
That did come back and bite them a bit though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They all probably had to leave soon after that photo was taken as no doubt Charming had already arranged for the ultras to steal their seats.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
How many people have done something like this as a joke at some point? It’s a nonsense to be honest, bit daft to do it for a publicly seen picture mind you. Hang on, he’s a palace player? HE SHOULD BE HUNG :lolol:

I find the racial way in which they are sat far more odd, to me that’s very strange I’ve been in work environments with many different races and of course there is cliques between some but that’s almost total black/white split, very strange.

Yeah they have an only whites area to sit on that table. FFS another pic will probably show the other side of the table where an Asian, black and white person are happy having a chat.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They all probably had to leave soon after that photo was taken as no doubt Charming had already arranged for the ultras to steal their seats.

They had to do a runner, the club only offered 2p in the pound on the bill, they would have got away as well, if Mr Tumble hadn’t dived, and Sakho hadn’t been so slow that the restaurant owners Mum caught him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Kind of agree in part. I think people have lost site of context and intent these days. If people want to be offended then that's their right. I don't see anything offensive. I suppose, as an Albion fan, I should be filled with faux outrage. I'll work on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here