six feet beneath the moon...
Caught doing a nazi salute in a Palace team photo... :ffsparr:

FB_IMG_1546806190516.jpgFB_IMG_1546806194870.jpg

What a twunt... :wanker:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Odd to see the team separated on racial grounds.

Still I'm sure plenty of palace fans will be along in a sec to explain the seating plan.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Looks like someone has been doing lines off of Sakho’s head. Maybe Dross Townsend was the England Star and this was the club party?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He's really sorry for any offence caused, blah. blah. blah and swept under the carpet by the Palace management no doubt.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huge mistake and hugely embarrassing for CP2010FC - I expect a full statement asap and a promise of the culprit(s) brought to justice just like they did with the hooded knobs who put 2 stewards in hospital... oh.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
He's really sorry for any offence caused, blah. blah. blah and swept under the carpet by the Palace management no doubt.

Sorry I get the let’s have a dig at anything Palace, but why should this cause offence to anyone ?? Were we all shocked and offended when Basil Faulty marched up and down doing it or when Freddie star used to use it week after week on his tv show. No we just laughed as it was taking the pee out of Hitler.

People’s is so bleeding soft these days.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably this is Wayne's TOP LADZ BANTZ towards his German team mate Max Meyer, who posted the photo.

I thought that sort of thing went out with Stan Boardman's TV career.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn’t happen in Germany.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry I get the let’s have a dig at anything Palace, but why should this cause offence to anyone ?? Were we all shocked and offended when Basil Faulty marched up and down doing it or when Freddie star used to use it week after week on his tv show. No we just laughed as it was taking the pee out of Hitler.

Pretty sure Hitler didn't sign for Palace on a free from Schalke over the summer, tbh.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

People’s is so bleeding soft these days.

That was over forty years ago - a lot has changed in that time :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On a few weeks ago this thread would have turnd into a binfest, with comments about Corbyn and 'antifa' (whatever that is). How come things have gone so quiet?

???

:rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On a few weeks ago this thread would have turnd into a binfest, with comments about Corbyn and 'antifa' (whatever that is). How come things have gone so quiet?

???

:rolleyes:

Bushy got banned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here