Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitrovic in the Summer Window

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Suspect Potter will be encouraged to push through our U23's more next season, so I'm not expecting too much money to be spent in the summer on incoming players. Maybe a couple but with his record of developing and nurturing the younger players through, I suspect that is was TB is hoping for, after all he's splashed quite a few million on some of the U23's.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Suspect Potter will be encouraged to push through our U23's more next season, so I'm not expecting too much money to be spent in the summer on incoming players. Maybe a couple but with his record of developing and nurturing the younger players through, I suspect that is was TB is hoping for, after all he's splashed quite a few million on some of the U23's.

Who would possibly become manager of a team that finished 17th in the PL by the skin of their teeth and not want to bring in new players?? EVERY PL team will be strengthening, we just so happen to have one of the oldest squads, who in comparison to all other PL teams was supposedly second worst for sprints and distance run in a game.

Obviously need injection of pace and power coming from young hungry players..GP will have the best opportunity to get together with Recruitment team and re mold the team in a fashion that will re establish an identity that has long been forgotten..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bringing through the U23s will be the long term plan, but first things first he needs to get our team playing his way and accumulating points in the Premier League. We won't want to risk our PL status on asking for a new manager and a new style and also to use our U23s all at once.

Potter has a lot of work to do, presumably working out what formations he wants us to play, and what players we need to bring in to fill the gaps currently there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here