Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We could be ‘safe’ before our next home game kicks off!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I guess that means now that come the last game of the season the person sat next to me will either be male or female.

you can’t form such bias and misinformed ‘phobic’ views as that in this day and age. There are a lot of people who like to stand

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I can see them just as easily failing to beat Fulham or more so Palace who are good away from home.

Think Fulham is crucial. If they can do us a favour and we get the hoped for 3 against Newcastle then Palace will be irrelevant. But if Cardiff get a result against Fulham, even a point, Palace are safe and couldn't give a damn and by the time Cardiff play Utd, the latter will know they are only in the Europa League (assuming they lose to City in mid week). However, if Utd beat Chelsea, they are still in with a shout of CL next season.

Bloody could go any way at the moment.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Or to quote Stan Laurel - I had a dream I was awake and I woke up to find myself asleep.

And to quote Stan Laurel: "We came here to [the French Royal Legion] to forget".
Head officer in the Legion: "Well, What did you come here to forget?"
Stan (after a pause): "We've forgotten".

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I’m staying confident. We beat Spurs, Cardiff lose at Fulham . . Bobs your uncle :)

We need to actually get a shot on target first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a very strange comment. Wouldn't that be the case whatever and whenever?
I guess that won't apply to Fulham or Huddersfield. He's just saying we won't already be down.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No team has stayed up with 22 or more defeats in the Premier league when it changed to 20 teams. Cardiff are on 22 defeats with two away games still to play

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
good result today....so here's the thing, as a kid i always hated scrambled egg, like real retching hatred, and I can still remember the orange plastic bowl my mum put it in one day in the late 1970's as she insisted i eat the lot, it was one of the most torturous events in my life.

The reason I bring that up, is that in a couple of weeks from now it will be scrambled egg revisited as I find myself in the gut curdling situation of needing to support crys..... crys.... look, i cant actually bring myself to say it, but you know what I mean.

Imagine a man starved of anything appetising for months, and who is so close to the end, that out of desperation, even the contents of that orange bowl now seem alluring.

I think you get the dilemma, its like voting Labour to stop the Tories winning the election, like voting for France to stop plucky Lithuania winning eurovision.

It will be brief, and I pray my sins can be forgiven, but do you have any tips on how to embrace this 90 minutes of crossing over to the other side?

I thought about putting on my wife's clothes, but that does seems a bit to weird. I have an old knackered shed in my garden that's needed replacing for years, the type that's damp and with cobwebs, I am inclined to at least go and sit in for there for a bit to try and get into character? Do you think spraying a couple of queen size sheets may help?

Of course, after next weeks home game against Newcastle I could go and do my weeks shopping in the nearest Sainsbury's i can find, but as the nearest one is a bit more than 20 metres from the Amex, I wondered if instead I bought a load of stuff in the Amex clubshop but took my own Sainsbury's carriers for packing, if that would give a more authentic post match experience?....

Finally, if my wife does wonder down to the shed and sees me waving my hands around, banging a drum whilst singing plagiarised chants, i'll need a good excuse for my very weird behaviour, at least to convince her I've not joined the Hare Krishnas...........

Obviously nobody would actually choose to support Crys......Crys......... So Im guessing most are forced or compelled in some way? so what cruel twist of fate lead you to this dark place years before me? Particularly cruel uncle? Community Service? Groupon?

Many thanks in advance for your tips.

Come on Crys...........

I have already supported Liverpool so it's but a short step to supporting Palace and then Man Utd
I shall feel dirty but will have a good cleansing shower and (hopefully) rejoice

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I fancy Spurs to suddenly turn on Poch and the players decide to throw this game to teach him whose in charge.

On the other hand. Maybe not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here