Votes: 209 37.3%
  • Out

Votes: 351 62.7%

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Massive bunch of dickheads on here. Anyone booing last night should do one and not come back.

Considering our budget and our squad, Houghton has done an amazing job.
Plonkers calling for attack attack have their heads up their arses. We simply don't have the quality to play that kind of football .. yet.
It's mission survive for at least the first 3 or 4 years of being in the Premiership.

Sure we have hit a bad spell.. very bad.. somethings gone wrong somewhere, but we don't know the story in the dressing room.
Houghton had done us proud. You knobs should wake up and get behind him. He is working with what he has.
'Houghton' ?

H-OUT-on.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Massive bunch of dickheads on here. Anyone booing last night should do one and not come back.

Plonkers calling for attack attack have their heads up their arses. We simply don't have the quality to play that kind of football .. yet.
It's mission survive for at least the first 3 or 4 years of being in the Premiership.

Sure we have hit a bad spell.. very bad.. somethings gone wrong somewhere, but we don't know the story in the dressing room.
Houghton had done us proud. You knobs should wake up and get behind him. He is working with what he has.

He is working with what he has, but that isn't working. So what he should be doing is trying something else, unfortunately he doesn't seem to be willing or able to do so. Either way if he cant change things, then the club needs to find someone who can.

My wish would be Rafa Benitez.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Where to begin?

It's Hughton.

It is not The Premiership.

Hit a bad spell? Have you looked at our form in 2019?

Nobody is calling for attack, attack, attack. Most are asking to stop being so damned defensive and try to win the winnable games instead of setting up not to lose.

Hughton has not done an amazing job. At times ok, away from home shit and against fellow lower position clubs, shit again.

As for the dressing room-isn't that Hughton's job to sort out instead of letting it rumble on?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
First manager to get us promotion to top division since 1979, first top division survival since 1982, first FA Cup semi final since 1983. Horrible disintegration of our play since Palace and Millwall wins, but let's not forget who we are and how far we have come.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well, everything they predicted has come true!
I don't remember them predicting we'd get promoted from the Championship, and I don't remember then predicting we'd survive our first season in the Premier League.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
'Houghton' ?

H-OUT-on.

Chris was my choice when he was appointed as manager he then showed us he was the man to get us up into the Premiership,we now know that this league is a split between the allstars and the rest,we are of course in the group that has to battle to stay up, to do this it is necessary to play a very defensive game, discussing our situation recently it was stated that to expect us to pick up points from the elite was nieve, a member of the group then stated this was due to the majority of supporters have only watched the Albion since the Amex was completed they had only experienced success therefore could not accept
that we have reached our limit, this was generally accepted by the group
c

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He is working with what he has, but that isn't working. So what he should be doing is trying something else, unfortunately he doesn't seem to be willing or able to do so. Either way if he cant change things, then the club needs to find someone who can.

My wish would be Rafa Benitez.

How strange... Driving back from the game I said to the Father in Law, after being asked who I'd like to see take over if CH was sacked or resigned, I said 'Rafa Benitez' :ohmy:

Another decent man, loves attacking football - and has done a great job despite his chairman being an asshole. Imagine what he could do with Tony Bloom - the polar opposite of an asshole chairman.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield

You are spot on,its a wonder that our chairman and manager have not resigned,hopefully they realise that many supporters appreciate all they have done for the club

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Your avatar is exactly the same as [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] , which makes it confusing.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
How strange... Driving back from the game I said to the Father in Law, after being asked who I'd like to see take over if CH was sacked or resigned, I said 'Rafa Benitez' :ohmy:

Another decent man, loves attacking football - and has done a great job despite his chairman being an asshole. Imagine what he could do with Tony Bloom - the polar opposite of an asshole chairman.
Rafa ???????????
the man with a far better squad has only recently moved out of the relegation area!!!!!!!
Raf

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Your avatar is exactly the same as [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] , which makes it confusing.

Bloody cheek if you ask me :laugh:

Are you my doppelganger or stalker, as I think you may have to re think your avatar :lolol:
Anyway I have a patent on mine :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He is working with what he has, but that isn't working. So what he should be doing is trying something else, unfortunately he doesn't seem to be willing or able to do so.
It worked last year, and it worked for half of this year. He then tried to get the team to be more attacking, and that didn't work. He's now trying to fix it.

What if...
he picks the right team, picks the right formation, and sends them out with the right instructions...
and they fail to score, and make mistakes that lead to a defeat?

What then? Get rid anyway, because we lost?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh - I thought it was AR. I did think it was unusual for him to be aggressive, but I agreed all the same.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Rafa ???????????
the man with a far better squad has only recently moved out of the relegation area!!!!!!!
Raf

He won the Champions League with Djimi Traore at CB, and is as tactically astute as they come. And is out of contract in a month.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
74%, 72,70,68 now 65% out.... Seems like the realists got in early and the head in sand/lickers are making a late surge!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't remember them predicting we'd get promoted from the Championship, and I don't remember then predicting we'd survive our first season in the Premier League.

From NSC in 2015...

He didn't work for Norwich, but I do think he is a very good Championship manager, as opposed to a capable Premier League one....

...He presided over a record transfer spend, then employed awful, negative tactics and never had a plan B....

...My main problems with him was the negative, horrible football, lack of Plan B, (at Easter in his first season, we went 4 of 6 games without registering a shot on or off target) and absolute ineptitude with subs...

....I do think he is a top manager at this level [Championship]...

....I would be concerned if I were you with his ability to change a game if you go behind...

This was ALL spot on.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I genuinely don't think he's got a far better squad.

I think it’s notably better, not from Ashley splashing the cash, but from astute building by Rafa. He really is very good at that, as well as being a tactician. Laughed at on NSC for selling Mitrovic, he now has a pacey and relentless front three in Perez, Almiron and Rondon. We’ll see them in action soon.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here