Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Away re-arranged to Tue. 23rd April @ 7:45pm

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I got into store at 9.03 and was staggered to see how many good seats already gone in the 114 block behind goal.

Here’s a thought, maybe they have not refreshed or wiped the seating plan to start again, after the false start on Spurs tix a couple of weeks ago, in which about 300 of the best seats were sold, and then refunded, including my 4. Just a thought....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I got into store at 9.03 and was staggered to see how many good seats already gone in the 114 block behind goal..

Indeed... and if they are for the club/players/sponsors etc you might have expected them to be in block 118 to the side. Definitely unusual.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Indeed... and if they are for the club/players/sponsors etc you might have expected them to be in block 118 to the side. Definitely unusual.

Block 118 had large areas sold when I bought my ticket at about 5 past 9 in there. Did not get as good a ticket as the first failed sale. However happy to be going.

I can see the new stadium from the office I am working in and its looks amazing. All the Spurs fans here are buzzing. I still love the Amex nearly 10 years on and there stadium looks the business as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here