Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

D and D look shattered and Tony Bloom looks deep in thought.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I feel sick and absolutely heartbroken for Chris and the team, a magnificent effort and performance, they didn’t deserve to lose that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
At least give it a bloody rest tonight. The lads have put everything on the line against a team just reached the champs league semis. We must be more positive on Saturday though

I've made about 3 comments you idiot. It's a forum for opinions. I know many people who have had enough of the football being dished up. We are not unlucky.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, BOLLOCKS!

I've just broken by own PB for repeatedly saying the 'c' word.

Sure it was a low bar initially but I now think the record is out of reach for quite a while.

Ryan has no chance but there was someone who could have closed down Eriksen, I don’t want to look at the goal so whoever can should work it out

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Goal difference still may be a factor, especially with the teams we still have to play.

Think they’ll reflect on 2 really strong defensive performances. Another bit of confidence to build on. They’re fighting now, we might not be raining down chances, but we’re giving ourselves a chance. All they can do now is show that fight Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here