Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
JC and 2P are total numbskulls. Worth nothing on this thread save for their comedic value.

Ah Nipple/Clamp,you'll be voting Green.They have two heads as well.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
There's a constant whine from Brexiters about how they are branded bigots by the out of touch liberal elite and yet, I never see them addressing stuff like this. Ever.
Those lovely boys from Leave.eu targeting the hard right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's a constant whine from Brexiters about how they are branded bigots by the out of touch liberal elite and yet, I never see them addressing stuff like this. Ever.
Those lovely boys from Leave.eu targeting the hard right.

There's a Facebook group, right now. Democracy needs borders. I and several friends have complained to Facebook about its content, but FB keep stating it doesn't breach their community standards! It includes hate speech, talks of hangings and incitement to violence.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There's a Facebook group, right now. Democracy needs borders. I and several friends have complained to Facebook about its content, but FB keep stating it doesn't breach their community standards! It includes hate speech, talks of hangings and incitement to violence.

Reminded me of this...

[TWEET]1118527213618511872[/TWEET]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
H'mm. According to the polls shown on here today (for example) approaching 5 million people intend to vote LibDem shortly. Writing 5m people off as not being decent human beings seems excessive.

Was the lie you referred to a reference to the (daft) tuition fee pledge in 2010, which the LibDems had to ditch in order to strike the subsequent coalition deal with the Conservative Party?

Personally I don't think the pledge was a lie according to any normal definition but if you think it was can I assume you would not, as a 'decent person', vote for a party that told lies? Lies like these for example:

"We will be able to negotiation a deal with the EU during the transition period following a no-deal exit." David Davies

"The UK will not be able to veto the entry of Turkey into the EU." Penny Mordant

"If the EU wished to reduce minimum healthcare standards we would be forced to lower ours tho match them (if we stayed in)." Theresa May

Can't see your 5 million here,unless the population has massively increased .

day 1.png

Don't suppose you'd care to share your evidence of 5 million dim voters?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
In terms of making out an intelligent case for his/her far right views, I'd say 2p continually disappoints......

Quite why you think anyone with differing views to the EU sheep population is far-right is a mystery.I am a slightly right of centre,former lib dem voter,badly let down by the people running the party who claim to speak for me.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Can't see your 5 million here,unless the population has massively increased .

View attachment 107866

Don't suppose you'd care to share your evidence of 5 million dim voters?

Well the short answer is that of course I have no evidence whatsoever of 5 million dim voters, and nor have you.

Regarding your post above, the YouGov research you included indicates that LibDem support is 9 per cent and rising. The size of the UK electorate is about 47 million and rising. Hence my reference to "approaching 5 million (people intending to LibDem)". I expect you will now want me to be mathematically precise so the exact figure at the time of the poll was 4,230,000. Given that both figures involved in the calculation were on an upward trend I think it was fair to describe this as "approaching 5m". If you disagree then I apologise and will ask the question: "Do you think it is reasonable to specifically describe 4,230,000 people you don't know as not being decent human beings?" No deflection now please.

You didn't answer the question about whether you would vote for a party that lies, so I'll take that as a pass. While I'm here though... would you vote for a party that consorts with racists?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well the short answer is that of course I have no evidence whatsoever of 5 million dim voters, and nor have you.

Regarding your post above, the YouGov research you included indicates that LibDem support is 9 per cent and rising. The size of the UK electorate is about 47 million and rising. Hence my reference to "approaching 5 million (people intending to LibDem)". I expect you will now want me to be mathematically precise so the exact figure at the time of the poll was 4,230,000. Given that both figures involved in the calculation were on an upward trend I think it was fair to describe this as "approaching 5m". If you disagree then I apologise and will ask the question: "Do you think it is reasonable to specifically describe 4,230,000 people you don't know as not being decent human beings?" No deflection now please.

You didn't answer the question about whether you would vote for a party that lies, so I'll take that as a pass. While I'm here though... would you vote for a party that consorts with racists?

:rotlf::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
So you expect me to accept a difference of about 800,000 as perfectly ok,but you won't accept a difference of 1.4 million?:rotlf::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

A party that consorts with racists?Labour is both racist and anti-semitic,so I wouldn't vote for them,no.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Hopefully this will rise in the next Euro elections.

Keith is ours, he was an excellent local Councillor for years for us. The only one who would come and attend our local estate meetings regularly.

I'm very pleased that you have a representative who actually knows where their constituency is.Wish we were as fortunate.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Easy to get posters banned from Facebook.I have done it with numerous EU and Momentum trolls.Just report the post,and when they ask why select'False News' in the options.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why are you still here then!?

We are not on Facebook,young Pluke.I know it's school hols,but I think you've got up too early.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Easy to get posters banned from Facebook.I have done it with numerous EU and Momentum trolls.Just report the post,and when they ask why select'False News' in the options.

It's a group and it's Hate Speech.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here