Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Quarter Final - Watching Abroad Thread

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I'll be in Barcelona, but working. We get the PL games on Sport 24 but not the cup games, so it looks like I'll be in my office with Twitter & NSC keeping me informed.
Twitter is good because you don't get buffoons posting "oh shit" for no reason. You know when a goal's a goal.

Do you live in Barcelona? If so, it would be good to meet a fellow Brighton fan out here.

I'm in Prague now and will watch it on a stream in the hotel

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Do you live in Barcelona? If so, it would be good to meet a fellow Brighton fan out here.

I'm in Prague now and will watch it on a stream in the hotel

No mate, I live in sunny Lancing! :)

Work on a ship, we were in Barcelona yesterday, embarkation day; so very busy.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
This is a thread for those watching abroad (due to holidays or being an expat) as it seems a shame for anyone to have to watch such a big game on their tod via a dodgy stream.

I'll be watching along with a couple of others in Barcelona in an Irish bar yet to be confirmed. If anyone would like to join then just get in touch.

Where will you be watching it?

(This also enables everyone to humbly brag about exotic holidays in one place :thumbsup:)

Yes please! Count me in for Barca! Speak to you nearer the time?

I've been on a long deployment to the middle east since September (hate being away from the footy!), and our last stop on the way back home happens to be Barcelona on that weekend.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I live here and a couple of us watched the game yesterday. You're more than welcome to join next time!

I saw that you were going to be in McCarthy's & was hoping to make it there, but time was just too tight I'm afraid.
Had the Albion red shirt ready to go; but too much work to do & leave expired at 5.00 p.m. for a 6.00 p.m. departure anyway, so no chance.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
VERY annoyingly, I'll be in the air. Probably passing south over the Sahara during the game. I'm going to try and stay ignorant of the result so that I can watch 'as live' when I get home.
I often try that when it's a late kick off. However, there is always, someone who makes a face during the day that gives the game away. The last few times we have lost so i end up fast forwarding to see if we score.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I often try that when it's a late kick off. However, there is always, someone who makes a face during the day that gives the game away. The last few times we have lost so i end up fast forwarding to see if we score.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
I'm bloody glad I did that now! But it was weird to experience a highly dramatic event knowing it had all passed by several hours earlier. Didn't stop me running round the room when Solly's 'shot' went in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here