Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt sponsorship dinner - do you want to go?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Thank you very much, I'll be there.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The draw has been done. Can the following please confirm to me ASAP that they can attend the Amex on Monday night at 7pm. If I don't hear from you by midnight tomorrow (Friday 20th March) I am afraid I will draw for someone else to go so our spaces are not wasted.

[MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2743]Mellor 3 Ward 4[/MENTION]
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21877]Chinman3000[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27804]Dan Aitch[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION]
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION]
[MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION]

Yes please. Thank you. :drink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Work stuff now means I'd have to leave far earlier than is socially acceptable, & there's no point wasting a seat for that- so I shall respectfully decline on this occasion & request that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] offers the slot to someone else who can do the night justice...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Next reserve: [MENTION=11745]ewe2[/MENTION]

Sorry - Scratch that. I've just noticed you only replied after the cut-off which is not fair on those who did meet the cut-off.

Next reserve: [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - will our names be on some kind of list to gain entry when we arrive, and if so do you need to know our real ones?

[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] - will be good to meet a fellow drafter. :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - will our names be on some kind of list to gain entry when we arrive, and if so do you need to know our real ones?

[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] - will be good to meet a fellow drafter. :)

No, no.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Well if I'm supposed to dress in a particular way, take anything specific with me, or be sure that I remember to show something particular to gain entry, there's not much I can do to correct it if I've done it wrong and don't find out until after 06:30am tomorrow. I've got to go straight to The Amex after work which means taking everything I need as I leave home in the morning.

Any info gratefully received asap please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here