Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeffrey Epstein "found dead in cell"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Reading further re: the autopsy hearings, it appears that hyroid breakage occurs in 6% of hangings (case study in India - out of 264 hangings, 16 suffered hyroid damage, so it is fairly rare/unusual).

So you could extrapolate that (almost certainly bad science) to something like;

6% chance Epstein hung himself, 94% chance he was strangled.

As others have said, am not a CTer in general at all, but this one is a bit whiffy, surely we can all agree that at least?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Reading further re: the autopsy hearings, it appears that hyroid breakage occurs in 6% of hangings (case study in India - out of 264 hangings, 16 suffered hyroid damage, so it is fairly rare/unusual).

So you could extrapolate that (almost certainly bad science) to something like;

6% chance Epstein hung himself, 94% chance he was strangled.

As others have said, am not a CTer in general at all, but this one is a bit whiffy, surely we can all agree that at least?

I'm sure the % of hangings which involve screaming before hand is pretty low too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can`t we just all be thankful he is dead !!

When it means lots of people who've done unspeakably sick things are more likely to get off scot-free?! I'll take a no on that one.

I'm more a fan of paedophiles being brought to justice myself.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can`t we just all be thankful he is dead !!

No.

What about his victims and their justice? What about bringing to justice others who assisted him in abusing underage girls? & those he provided girls to for them to abuse?

The chances of justice being found for his victims has reduced, whatever the cause of his death.

The only people thankful he is dead are his fellow wronguns and their accomplices. Nobody else.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The rich and famous elite are quite literally pointing and laughing at us at this point. If anybody is thick enough to not understand this was clearly a murder then I give up.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:lolol:
[tweet]1161979949034725376[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The rich and famous elite are quite literally pointing and laughing at us at this point. If anybody is thick enough to not understand this was clearly a murder then I give up.

I still think it's fully possible that it was a "heavily assisted" suicide, but either way it certainly smells fishy...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Again I hate thinking like a CTer, but something else seems a bit off to me.

This is arguably one of the biggest bits of political news in years, yet reddit's r/politics front page? Not a single story/article.

That's absolutely mental, I was thinking it would be at least 70-80% of the front page.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I`m more of a fan of paedophiles being dead !!! by fair means or foul !! Court case costs millions, funerals don`t.

:facepalm:

He was a paedophile, but more importantly he was a sex trafficker. There are many, many people involved in this, some very high ranking.

A lot of paedophiles will be happy to see Epstein dead, as it means they won't be brought to justice. I find it odd that you seem to be saying you don't want those paedophiles to be caught.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Again I hate thinking like a CTer, but something else seems a bit off to me.

This is arguably one of the biggest bits of political news in years, yet reddit's r/politics front page? Not a single story/article.

That's absolutely mental, I was thinking it would be at least 70-80% of the front page.

Welcome to the world of being a CT.

CT's believe the media is controlled by these 'people' so it was always going to be unlikely this was going to be a big story for the public to think about. It'll slowly disappear from any worthy news story and then before you know it, everyone including yourself will be back to normal putting this very suspicious mystery at the back of their minds and carrying on with the world you feel most comfortable with. That's normal. But this sort of stuff is very close now to finally getting out now. It's only a matter of time before the truth is exposed and there's been enough evidence to suggest it's coming very very soon. There's many people who are asleep or just in pure denial of the possibilities of something so sick and disgusting related to the figures we're controlled, nspired and influenced by, it would be very hard for us as a society to comprehend.

This stuff has been going around for a very long time now, but the second a conspiracy comes out which is completely bat shit mad, for example Paul McCartney being dead or humans shape shifting into reptiles, the 'know it alls' of this world will then jump on it declaring that all Conspiracy theorists believe every conspiracy they hear, so they lumber all conspiracy theories as one. They then go on to categorise anyone who might believe a few of them as no different to the ones who believe things like the world being flat or Big foot etc. They then thrive on this and start relentlessly attacking someone who believes a CT by using their mental health as a target with the subconscious agenda of trying to make them feel as if they're not part of the 'norm' in terms of who they are.
This happened to me when I was putting stuff out there n relation to the Jill Dando conspiracy and the high profile Pedo conspiracies which eventually came out and had lots of people getting exposed and caught in this country, but still, after all of that, the same old names and faces would just ignore these revelations as something suggestive in relation to the bigger picture of sicko's ruling the world, and instead just kept bringing up the same old Reptiles conspiracies sniggers to write off the possibilities of a conspiracy being true.

Read the beginning of this thread. Straight away there's users on here trying to discredit the possibility of having to think like a conspiracist even so everything just seems too suspicious in regards to the information the public are being forced to believe. Scary when you think about what it must've been like for those abused by these sicko's who then went out to speak of it only for it to get labelled as tinfoil hatter crap. IT must be scary seeing the public side with these evil ******** and label you as the sick one.

IF we want to put a true end to this sort of maniacal control and power, we need to start waking up, putting aside all those stupid generalisations of this thing called the Tin foil hat community and see there's clear and obvious links with some of this so called insane alternative info and the constant findings of Pedo's in nearly every corner of the rich and powerful communities.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

He was a paedophile, but more importantly he was a sex trafficker. There are many, many people involved in this, some very high ranking.

A lot of paedophiles will be happy to see Epstein dead, as it means they won't be brought to justice. I find it odd that you seem to be saying you don't want those paedophiles to be caught.

Where did I say that ?? I am hopeful all paedos will meet the same justice as Epstein !!! As I do machete wielding police attackers etc etc. No court case neccessary when they are dead !!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Where did I say that ?? I am hopeful all paedos will meet the same justice as Epstein !!! As I do machete wielding police attackers etc etc. No court case neccessary when they are dead !!

But Epsteins's death means loads of these Peado's will probably carry on as they were before. His death is only justice to those he had dirt on which were more Peado's.

It's a disaster for all those abused by this very obvious rich and powerful peado ring and all those in the waiting line for their pleasure.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

There are many, many people involved in this, some very high ranking.

A bold statement at this stage in proceedings. How do you know this ? Have you given the names to the authorities of these high ranking individuals!!.
Or are you someone who likes to fuel gossip and innuendo.
What we do know is Epstein was a rich and famous person who is accused and is probably guilty of some pretty heinous crimes who I for one am pleased is now dead.

I imagine you were taken in by Carl Beech and his fantasy paedophile murder ring !!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

There are many, many people involved in this, some very high ranking.

A bold statement at this stage in proceedings. How do you know this ? Have you given the names to the authorities of these high ranking individuals!!.
Or are you someone who likes to fuel gossip and innuendo.
What we do know is Epstein was a rich and famous person who is accused and is probably guilty of some pretty heinous crimes who I for one am pleased is now dead.

I imagine you were taken in by Carl Beech and his fantasy paedophile murder ring !!

Do you believe Epstein had dirt on anyone?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
[

Do you believe Epstein had dirt on anyone?

I am a person who reads and listens to the news like most. However unlike it seems most I do not take as gospel everything I read in the press and watch on the news.

However you want an answer to your question. My honest answer is "I don`t know" and I`m not willing to speculate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here