Wow, just wow.
91849b780beeb217b676576d59f5a025.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
They are so bitter it is untrue...

One Palace goon says something and they all run round spouting it as if it is fact and true.

Why haven't the Yanks been able to get rid of their investment yet? Why will no one buy it? Their club is a shambles.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wow, just wow.

Bizarre, innit. They've had it explained to them time and time and time again how this is utter bullshit and factually completely wrong, yet they're determined to carry on with their fake news.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wow, just wow.
They really are the most ill-informed, odious bunch of tw@ts who've let their hatred override their few remaining functional brain cells. I'd be quite happy to see Spivs FC disappear completely. Spivs FC-the club that has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

There isn't one of them prepared to accept that their 2 recent administrations allowed them to progress into the Premier League by screwing their creditors, including St John Ambulance. Spivs FC had no plans to pay St John.

Ah well, at least they can afford to get their gutters cleaned.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They didn't come on....This is Palace...Remember we gave up the Goldstone without a fight! get with it!

And we had to sell the Goldstone because we were shit and couldn't afford to sustain a viable club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, just wow.
We're being whooshed here, right?

Everyone hates us because we've always massively massively lived outside our means.

Brighton? The club whose ground was stolen by crooked owners? The club who had to ground share with Gillingham, and then rent a local athletics track for over a decade? The club who were only able to spend a couple of hundred grand on a player thanks to winning the Coca Cola competition? The club that sat at the very bottom of the football league, due to these problems, and refusing to live beyond their means?

And this is coming from a fan of a club that managed to stay in the top two divisions by cheating their creditors, paying them 2p in the pound?

You've all been whooshed, surely?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think they are rattled.

They would love to be in our position. Yea they finish above us but at some point something as to give.

Their owners want out because they can foresee what is around the corner and their business model, if you can call it that, is not sustainable.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It would almost be worth us buying the SEGW just to piss them off even more. Although I think a fair number of our support might be pissed of that as well :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We're being whooshed here, right?

Everyone hates us because we've always massively massively lived outside our means.

Brighton? The club whose ground was stolen by crooked owners? The club who had to ground share with Gillingham, and then rent a local athletics track for over a decade? The club who were only able to spend a couple of hundred grand on a player thanks to winning the Coca Cola competition? The club that sat at the very bottom of the football league, due to these problems, and refusing to live beyond their means?

And this is coming from a fan of a club that managed to stay in the top two divisions by cheating their creditors, paying them 2p in the pound?

You've all been whooshed, surely?

You would think so, wouldn't you? But despite your better judgment, it always pays to never misunderestimate their ****wittery :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here