Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Start paying back bloom ? £311 m and rising .
I see you lot still don't grasp it over at the BBS, picking up on Kieran's Twitter post and saying he don't know his own clubs finance.

Appears you (Dougie) are quite obsessed about our finance's
ef11b090eb42ef6126064dd3e82eba66.jpg
0106e5d6eb49b45d59834661f1034fa3.jpg
c4d578f899d175282d2801a8185c5edd.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Start paying back bloom ? £311 m and rising .

He.......doesn’t......want......his........money.......back........and......is.......not.....actively.......seeking........a........return......on......his.......investment.

Oh, and he confirmed (again) last week - to a rousing cheer - that he has absolutely no plans to sell the club or seek other investors.

I know it hurts, given the shambolic financial management up the road, but that’s how it is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It really has come to this - desperately having the nerve to claim our finances are a shambles :lol: Jealousy is horrible.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I see you lot still don't grasp it over at the BBS, picking up on Kieran's Twitter post and saying he don't know his own clubs finance.

Appears you (Dougie) are quite obsessed about our finance's
ef11b090eb42ef6126064dd3e82eba66.jpg
0106e5d6eb49b45d59834661f1034fa3.jpg
c4d578f899d175282d2801a8185c5edd.jpg
Those f.uckwits seem to have forgotten how much money their various incarnations of a club have spunked over the years. 5 years (?) of Premier League Millions and what have they got to show for it? Scaffolding to clear the gutters, Benteke, Hodgson and their star player desperate to leave. Hopefully this season will see them relegated.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Those f.uckwits seem to have forgotten how much money their various incarnations of a club have spunked over the years. 5 years (?) of Premier League Millions and what have they got to show for it? Scaffolding to clear the gutters, Benteke, Hodgson and their star player desperate to leave. Hopefully this season will see them relegated.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

:lolol:. Made me laugh

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Dougie still at it.

Even mentioning TB ambition of being a top 10 Club now.

Thing is they think this.as come out after Saturday's fantastic win where Watford were sh1t, (because we made them look sh1t) but this was announced at the fans forum on Thursday

77090211e9e06c26dae70549fa72a8b3.jpg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Dougie seems to think 'we' should buy Bloom's shares off him.

I'm beginning to think Dougshit is a bit limited. It doesn't really contribute much, just trolling. Boring trolling.

Just chips in to get a reaction and when he does, his face must light up and it starts clapping.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm beginning to think Dougshit is a bit limited. It doesn't really contribute much, just trolling. Boring trolling.

Just chips in to get a reaction and when he does, his face must light up and he starts clapping.
Can we just limit him to his own sub-forum ?

Call it Dougie Stand Chat.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Classic palace trying to change the focus of the topic. This thread is about the darling of the crumbling shithole Selhurst wanting away from his flat lining team and adoring public to play for a side with a marginally better chance of 'success'.

Yet they try and turn it into a discussion of the Albion's finances, getting it wrong as they go. It's not the first time they've done it and it won't be the last. Every time those empty vessels have nothing to say and nowhere to go they resort to the tried and tested...when are you paying Bloom back?

Even if you came to NSC with no knowledge of the rivalry it wouldn't take long to realise what a bunch of dull witted, boring nobheads the palace fans on here are.

Yeah but when are we going to pay back TB?:ffsparr:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Let's try and make it simple for Letdown, the Reichfuhrer and their dumbass pals..........

Q. Who would you rather have as chairman of your club?

a) A lifelong fan who has invested his own personal wealth IN a club he has always supported

or

b) A fly-by-night spiv who is taking money OUT of a club already on its financial uppers

There you go. Pick your potato

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Classic palace trying to change the focus of the topic. This thread is about the darling of the crumbling shithole Selhurst wanting away from his flat lining team and adoring public to play for a side with a marginally better chance of 'success'.

Yet they try and turn it into a discussion of the Albion's finances, getting it wrong as they go. It's not the first time they've done it and it won't be the last. Every time those empty vessels have nothing to say and nowhere to go they resort to the tried and tested...when are you paying Bloom back?

Even if you came to NSC with no knowledge of the rivalry it wouldn't take long to realise what a bunch of dull witted, boring nobheads the palace fans on here are.

Yeah but when are we going to pay back TB?:ffsparr:

I know the mods are extraordinarily lenient when it comes to bans, but I regard the repetition of lies about our owner and the club's finances as trolling, and would recommend a life ban. These buggers are lucky to be tolerated on our board. I gather the equivalent courtesy is not extended on their board.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know the mods are extraordinarily lenient when it comes to bans, but I regard the repetition of lies about our owner and the club's finances as trolling, and would recommend a life ban. These buggers are lucky to be tolerated on our board. I gather the equivalent courtesy is not extended on their board.

To be far though, they get owned every time they try it. It's basically a sport, isn't it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here