Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Peanut Butter Sandwiches - how do you like yours?

To butter or not to butter?

• Add that buttery goodness

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Butter the bread? Are you mad?!

Votes: 25 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I like a peanut butter sandwich to be open, toasted first, then no butter...... i.e. peanut butter toast. (product of choice being Skippy)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
tumblr_m96cp5uIe41rvk12go1_400.gif

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it- peanut butter and coleslaw on white (with butter). Taste sensation!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peanut butter has only one use in life and that is to make satay sauce.

Anybody using it for anything else be on the same register as Jimmy Savill

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I like a peanut butter sandwich to be open, toasted first, then no butter...... i.e. peanut butter toast. (product of choice being Skippy)

I disagree regarding butter because there should be LASHINGS of it on your toast before a peanut butter spreading BUT I do agree regarding the said "Skippy" brand. I have always been a crunchy man myself but a friend recommended that I at least try this smooth brand and I have since been converted.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Peanut butter is life. But without butter-butter, the sandwich tastes too dry - it's the creaminess of the butter that stops your mouth clagging up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lactose intolerant.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Peanut butter is life. But without butter-butter, the sandwich tastes too dry - it's the creaminess of the butter that stops your mouth clagging up.
Correct.

Almost disowned my son earlier when he went for the non butter version. The relationship will take some repairing tbf. Disgraceful.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
+ butter. peanut butter on own is too firm and tends to tear up the bread, and tends to be claggy in the mouth unless thin amount. then what was the point? butter and thick layer of peanut butter.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I disagree regarding butter because there should be LASHINGS of it on your toast before a peanut butter spreading BUT I do agree regarding the said "Skippy" brand. I have always been a crunchy man myself but a friend recommended that I at least try this smooth brand and I have since been converted.

You know Skippy have a range of crunchy products too right. Extra crunchy is my preference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here