Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Congrats to Neal & Florin today!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Andone was an absolute menace when he came on. These two are a real handful. I'd like to see them start together against West Ham and with the option of bringing mighty Glenn on too, defences this year are going to hate playing against us at last.

Love the highlights, and listening to the drama on the drive home from Cornwall.

I expected Flozza to feature and score, but I feared a red card. Has he begun to learn how to behave himself I wonder?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remember someone saying they’d ship Andone out last week and thought at the time they were so very wrong. Blokes a class act and should play more of a part this season...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Flo-Pay?

Mau-Done?

Mau-One?

And-Pay?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The reason Maupay scored was because of something a number of us noticed on his highlights real - both footed. That’s a difficult finish with the angle and the defenders running back but his left looks as strong as his right...!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A double attacking substitution at 1 nil up says it all. What a difference.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This was so uplifting after biting my nails and watching us try and sit on leads rather than kill off games for so long. We weren’t averse to doing that in our promotion season either. I never understood why a manager would repeatably use that tactic when we had bossed a game and taken the lead. I have lost count of the number of games we sweated on holding the lead for 30 to 40 minutes rather than trying to kill the game.

I am under no illusions that Potter’s tactics will see us lose games that we have taken the lead in or that we won’t get some stuffings over the course of the season. I guess it’s just a manager’s mindset. I MUCH prefer Potter’s to CH’s on what I’ve seen so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here