Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Guys, guys I have TWO sauces at the club.

Yes TWO.

One says he will sign. The other says he won't.

You heard it hear first.

Oh the egg that's going to be on all your faces.

Isn't that egg needed for making 2 sauces? Salad cream and mayo?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Confirmed by my sauce.

Can't name names, don't want to get him into trouble.

We'll just call him "seagull w" or "s.wedgee".

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
While we're waiting for the inevitable to happen I've dug out some greatest hits from the current transfer window to play.

On Dunk. Wrong......

A conditional offer was put forward and rejected. No idea why Naylor is claiming zero contact to date, unless he is playing with word semantics, or in return for his privileged contact access to Club he has been asked to chuck out a smokescreen.

On Dunk again, posted in June. Very wrong.....

I say he is, very soon, for a fee that will disappoint many....

On Clarke. As wrong as you can be.......

Clarke is not a replacement for anyone. He will be an understudy to D&D, and may occasionally be used with both if we experiment with 352 or 3411, should the opportunity/need exist. There is a small chance we will lose Dunk, estimated at 1 in 6. If we do, a PL ready now CB will be brought in, and in such an event it increases/accelerates slightly the chances of Clarke being needed for first team action. Good strategy, great deal, good insurance.

On Clarke, the day we......announced the new kit. Clarke signed in mid June. This was posted in May.

It was done, 45 minutes ago..

This, however, was spot on the money. Or rather the "I think" bit was. The one bit where ITK would be needed would be the thorny question around doing a lap of appreciation. Whch was..................................wrong.

I think CH is toast.

How on earth can we expect to capitalise on DAs recruitment expertise? Any creative or attacking player will veto coming to BHAFC if CH is at the helm. Because it is now labelled as a graveyard of creativity. This situation would quickly cause stagnation and a cancer about the place that is guaranteed to be an accelerating spiral of decline.

So, for me TB will have him out PDQ, and bring in a manager capable of positively blending in the talents that DA brings to the club.

Can’t imagine for one minute our players will do a lap of honour at the last home game, because Citeh will be getting their trophy. More likely a hurried face down circuit of shight, but I would happily be there to recognise CHs four year contribution, and to wave him a genuine farewell.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Talksport reporting medical today.

Nice [emoji106]. Should hit Sky soon then. Them and Talksport seem to be linked, using same copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
While we're waiting for the inevitable to happen I've dug out some greatest hits from the current transfer window to play.

On Dunk. Wrong......

On Dunk again, posted in June. Very wrong.....

On Clarke. As wrong as you can be.......

On Clarke, the day we......announced the new kit. Clarke signed in mid June. This was posted in May.

This, however, was spot on the money. Or rather the "I think" bit was. The one bit where ITK would be needed would be the thorny question around doing a lap of appreciation. Whch was..................................wrong.

As Stat said earrlier, a broken clock is right twice a day. Keep posting enough 'ITK' knowledge, some of it will come true.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Our own Nick Szczepanik has just tweeted that it's "almost done".

Brilliant! A journo we can trust as a Brighton fan [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here