Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We played well until we scored, then we reverted to the same park the bus shit we have been playing most of the season.

In fairness, we just kicked the hornets nest and out they came...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Afraid gulf too big these days. Told many scouse friends that Lpool in some ways have no one else to blame but selves for helping create such wealth divide that lower clubs never win occasionally against the big boys like the old days. That's why you can get 97pts and still not win the title! I'm very popular as you can expect...they don't like the TRUTH!

D

Deleted member 2719

Can we all just lay off Murray. He scored the goal, he's our top scorer over the season AGAIN and he has been a great servant to the club. Last game of the season, the manager has picked him. He's doing his best. Next season he shouldn't be playing such a prominent role so, for today, leave him be!

He is a one-man show, never assists get offside all the time, gives away loads of free kicks, he just isn't a team player, you can't rely on him scoring from set pieces all the time.

He needs a cardie and a nice stainless steel gardening set.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Apart from the odd exception Chris really doesn't know any other way, I know we are playing City but how was we supposed to cause an upset in a game that doesn't matter to us, playing so deep.
At least if we managed to get up the field we could have got free kicks or even a penalty.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
What's the love in with Andone?

Apart from the Palace goal, I have seen nothing impressive

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

AND the Huddersfield goal, but apart from Palace and Hudders what has Andone ever done for us?!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm going to have my soup and go to bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here