Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves Fans

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The ones I know in Brighton are great guys tbh.???

Silly thread. They've got thousands. Just normal folk. They'll have decent supporters and dickheads- like every other team.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
They were all good humoured when they visited the Amex when they knew they were relegated from the Championship. They were also the only visitors to join in a Mexican Wave that continued for multiple circuits around the ground. Thought they were the best visiting fans the Amex has had back then.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Precisely but enough evidence for PPF to cream his pants

He'd be very upset to hear that I once spoke to a Plymouth Argyle fan who had traveled the length and breadth of the country. He told me that Brighton was one of the safest places to visit for an away fan. Ouch !

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
My brother and his wife are Wolves season ticket holders and have been for nearly 50 years. They go everywhere to watch them and did so even when they were in Div 4. We often compare notes on all the clubs that we have been to with Brighton or Wolves.They came to Withdean to see them get thumped 4-1 ( I still don't think Zamora's goal was over the line). Of course we have a hex on Wolves and usually beat them so I generally have the bragging rights. Wolves fans are a loyal bunch and have had very little to cheer for the last 60 years, so good luck to them. I think the Prem is better with them than without.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They were all good humoured when they visited the Amex when they knew they were relegated from the Championship. They were also the only visitors to join in a Mexican Wave that continued for multiple circuits around the ground. Thought they were the best visiting fans the Amex has had back then.

They were great that day. Although they did tear into their own players. That was the day one of the Wolves players chucked his shirt into the crowd only to get it thrown back ... now, that made me laugh

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I'm not sure if he's a genuine Wolves fan or he could be a plant...

960x0.jpg

el punal

If you go onto the Fans Guide To Football Grounds site (the bible for going to away matches giving you all the info.you need) they advise you on where to drink etc. It’s rather ironic that they also advise you that for certain grounds you should not display your club colours in or around the stadium. Those club grounds? Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Burnley for starters. Hmmm. ???

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I used to have a lot of time for Wolves and their fans. Always thought they were an excellent, traditional club with sensible, realistic supporters.

The last couple of years they do seem to have bought in to the media hype that they are this country’s answer to Barcelona though and become quite irritating. I did really enjoy their defeat on Sunday.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
They weren't a happy bunch the day they got relegated at the Amex and slaughtered their own players. Jamie O Hara in particular.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
They weren't a happy bunch the day they got relegated at the Amex and slaughtered their own players. Jamie O Hara in particular.

That's true but give credit where it is due -already down but thousands came along. I remember that chant of 40 grand and you are having a laugh, and Mr o' Hara's hand gestures in return . .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What an ********, and how thick (or on drugs?) to try that when one person surrounded by rival supporters.

Rough justice meted out.

I'd have just pushed that twunt over the railings and let gravity sort him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here