Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves Fans

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I reckon there is more chance of them beating the oil benefactors than Watford so I’ll be hoping they win tomorrow.
I do know a couple of Wolves fans and they are decent people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say “oil benefactors” disparagingly, as though Wolves are owned by some local community businessman-made-good, and not by some mysterious Chinese consortium with the huge assistance of one of the shadiest “super-agents” in football.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Met a couple on the tube yesterday. Good lads, wished us all the best etc ... they're our best hope to stop Bank City

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just messaged my two Wolves supporting ex work mates wishing them good luck today.
One asked how much a pint is in Wembley.
I couldn’t remember as I’d had a couple too many before I got there.
But they’re going to be a bit shocked - probably more than double what they pay in the Black Country
Nice lads and friendly people all in all up there.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yet to meet a decent version. Right up themselves.
I'm in a pub at Euston Station waiting for train back to Birmingham. Full of Wolves fans all coming up and telling me how well we played and that with a bit of good fortune we would have taken it into Extra Time

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Build a house on foundations of sand and eventuality it crumbles.

As a perceived big club Wolves have been here before and ****ed it up royally then! Without the infrastructure put in place they could yet suffer the same fate...

Again, I just don’t see how Burnley come into that category either. We may not like the way they play ( we don’t play great football either) but they seem to me to be a well run club who operate within their means.

How exactly are they similar to Wolves?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Known a couple of Wolves fans based in Sussex over the years. Top chaps and hope they beat Watford and give City a decent game in the final.

Whatever you think about the current finance they’ve got, this was a club that had to put up with Jamie O’Hara in the recent past.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There was a load of them in Ruislip this morning.
Wealdstone FC were hosting a lot of them today, using the clubs facilities ie: bar and bogs.
Wealdstone did this for Citeh fans yesterday and Sunderland the other day.
It brings in a lot of money for Wealdstone, plus the area is good for links into Wembley....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plenty of very decent Wolves fans, will be meeting some on the 20th in the Great Western

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Let’s just tarnish tens of thousands of people you’ve never met! I’ve met Wolves fans and none have been arrogant or egotistical. Yes they’ve got a bit of money / agent support for the last two years but so what.

All generalisations are bad.

Yes, I have a couple of friends who are Wolves fans, who are great.

I have also met some obnoxious Brighton fans.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
There was a load of them in Ruislip this morning.
Wealdstone FC were hosting a lot of them today, using the clubs facilities ie: bar and bogs.
Wealdstone did this for Citeh fans yesterday and Sunderland the other day.
It brings in a lot of money for Wealdstone, plus the area is good for links into Wembley....

el punal

I met up with a load of Stoke fans on the train last season after our game at at the Britannia (or whatever it’s called now). Where are you getting off I asked? Dingle country was the answer - Wolverhampton to you and me. There you have it, to all the midlands clubs’ fans Wolves fans are forever known as the Dingles. Bless!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Known a couple of Wolves fans based in Sussex over the years. Top chaps and hope they beat Watford and give City a decent game in the final.

Whatever you think about the current finance they’ve got, this was a club that had to put up with Jamie O’Hara in the recent past.

I thought they was a degree of unity when we relegated them at home and Ohara got it from both sets, “you’ve let your fans daaaaaaaaahn”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here