Votes: 49 13.1%
  • Out

Votes: 142 38.0%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
We really don’t need a vote after every game. Let’s just get behind the team between now and the end of the season and desperately try to stay up. Will we ask Hughton in or out again after we get done 3/4-0 in the week? Good result but woeful attacking performance today.

We do need a vote to show how pathetic it is.

Clear some folk change their mind every game.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In. Either as our best chance of bouncing back from The Championship, or moving forward in the PL with some better recruitment in the summer (two - three at most - top players who will walk straight into the first team and improve it; not an expensive job lot of players who basically aren't any better than what we've already got).

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Has to go. Our midfield has been dire all year. We’ve just lost two horrendous defeats and he still persists with the same duo in midfield today. Only through injury was he forced to change things and bring on a player we all knew would shine and the team has been crying out for.

He constantly plays players out of position, on the wrong wing, in a formation they cannot be their best in and to a style which doesn’t suit a good portion of our squad. And yet, he expects something to miraculously change!

Every manager in the league knows exactly how we are going to set up, what our corners will look like and where our free kicks are going. They drill their defences before the game so it’s no surprise we get no shots off.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
100% out.

That was abysmal. Yes it was a hard fought point and the defenders did well but overall we were terrible. I’m not judging this on one match. The fact that we are deperately clinging on for, and going over the top with the celebration of a point away to a mid table side with nothing to play for is largely down to his management over the course of the season.

Lovely guy, has previously done very well for us but we need to move on. I don’t want to watch the football we’ve had to endure this season again, it’s like punishment. We need a better, more progressive manager.

Having said that, the caller on 606 who said he wants Redknapp to replace him needs his head looking at.
Reads like a cut and paste post from Stoke City forum when Pulis was in charge

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
In. Lets see what he can do next season. If struggling by Christmas then change.

Be too late then. By Xmas we could be P17 W0 D3 L14 F0 A40. This is a team that hasn't scored for 570 minutes; CH has no answer, perhaps there isn't one because Andone is sicknote that sparks on odd occasions but is far from 15+ goals per season, and Locadia is, well, Locadia.

But it is interesting how Brendan Rodgers has got Vardy going again. I just think we need someone who can maybe see something that CH has missed.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I think so highly of Chris as our manager and as a person but I have looked at Norwich (where he was before us) who are of a similar size to us.
There was an interesting article in The Times this week about where they are now and it really made me think about us and what is happening.
259c15edd3a364608788f76f1a3c6bfc.jpg

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
If he keeps us up then he has achieved his objective for this season.
However he has not achieved my objective, and that is football which is not defence minded on every game we play.
CH, please keep us up and change your strategy if you do for certain games next season.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
It goes on but it made my questions about us and where we are currently really sharpen.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
.....and we can only expect 'same shit, new season'.

Could you imagine being five games into the new season, no goals scored, a single point from a lucky scoreless draw, and bottom of the Premier League. On our current form, we'd be right there...

Same shit, new season, fills me with dread....

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Could you imagine being five games into the new season, no goals scored, a single point from a lucky scoreless draw, and bottom of the Premier League. On our current form, we'd be right there...

Same shit, new season, fills me with dread....

Whoever’s the manager, we’ll have a much better first team by then I reckon, assuming that we’re in the PL. TB won’t want the debacle of this very limited team/squad to continue after this season.

If not, it’s am almost nailed on relegation next season, and the same turgid football.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Voted out. This hurts - I'm very grateful for all Chris has done - I just think we should scrape through to then of the season -hopefully we'll get over the line - but I think next time round new manager

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In. Lets see what he can do next season. If struggling by Christmas then change.

We know what he can do, we've had 2 years in the PL and I don't want a third with him in charge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here