Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Paul Barber Sounds Albion Rallying Call'

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He reads NSC. Most schoolkids I know are far more intelligent and reasonable in their views than what passes for loyal support on here...

A rallying cry shouldn't be needed but reading all the "Houghton out" and "were going down" bollocks on here makes you wonder.
We can hardly muster a shot on target yet everything seems rosy in your Albion garden :shrug:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
CEO doesn’t respond to disastrous result and a realistic chance of relegation: vilification.

CEO does respond to disastrous result and a realistic chance of relegation: vilification.

:shrug:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Good grief, the bloke doesn’t half get slated for no good reason.

We must have the biggest collective of whingers in the football league.

We’ve just been stuffed 5-0 at home and he sends a ‘chin up’ message to staff and he gets criticized.

I’m sure he’s fully aware of the challenge, and if you meet him you’ll see he is 100% driven by football, by the Albion and is one clever cookie.

I do think that there are too many who go in search of anti-Barber opportunities. We could win the European Cup and Barber would be criticized for not being authentic in his emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
He reads NSC. Most schoolkids I know are far more intelligent and reasonable in their views than what passes for loyal support on here...

A rallying cry shouldn't be needed but reading all the "Houghton out" and "were going down" bollocks on here makes you wonder.

No entirely sure why you think comments on us going down are bollocks?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The pride we felt at Wembley?? We got beat for **** sake!

I'm sure Julie in accounts and Dave the groundsman do a splendid jobs. There are 11 ***** on the pitch that need motivating they are the ones that need an email in their inboxes swiftly followed by a boot up the jacksy!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sorry, but that's absolute garbage. Off the field, the club's employees have been PL class all season. Bit of an insult to them to suggest otherwise. No regrouping required.

Oh yeah. Management motivation is always a terrible thing after all.
To quote you: "Sorry, but that's absolute garbage"

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I'm not sure why this is something to sneer at. The #together piece was a way of getting all the moving parts of a complex organisation (including fans) to pull in one direction when we were pushing for promotion. Not everyone gets it, and it grates on those who don't like "corporate" but ensuring that everyone understands that their role helps the club to achieve the goals is a good thing isn't it? No-one is suggesting that the accounts team will win the game tonight, but their attitude, personality etc. might just help the mood around the club in the build-up? To re-issue that sentiment when it is clear that the Club is under pressure seems a normal thing to do. Pulling in the same direction when everything is going well is pretty easy, but doing it when times get tougher is not so easy..

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
The pride we felt at Wembley?? We got beat for **** sake!

I'm sure Julie in accounts and Dave the groundsman do a splendid jobs. There are 11 ***** on the pitch that need motivating they are the ones that need an email in their inboxes swiftly followed by a boot up the jacksy!
This has made me laugh. Completely true

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Paul Barber, can we have another rallying call for the Wolves match or you could just change your manager and get the new manager to motivate the team.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I wonder how he is feeling about the wisdom of the Dan Ashworth appointment now? I wonder how much he is getting paid? Seems to me like we got all complacent at Christmas, and thought 'long term' when our attention would have been better on looking at a player who could have made a difference.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Don't understand the backlash on here. He's just trying to get the crowd to make a special atmosphere tomorrow in a hugely important game for the club.

Well. We tried. His employees let him down not us. They don't listen to his garbage either.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I surely can’t be the only one on NSC to say that I thought he took the rallying call too far tonight by playing the pre-match music too loudly. It almost spoilt the evening for me, but then the ref blew the whistle for kick off...........

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not bollocks now, is it........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t read his comments in the programme any more, same old corporate bollocks every time and I don’t listen to Chris Hughton’s dull and repetitive monologue before and after every game. He’s up there with Hyppia in interviews.

Neither remotely inspires or interests me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here