Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Houghton out enough is enough, complete garbage, team has been clueless for months and months, fighting relegation and have not attacked or even looked like scoring, its terrible.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
undone at home by bournemouth .....thanks lads , you really are something else......ha ha backlash...?? i don't think i can be bothered , if you are going to play like that every ****ing week then maybe you're better off in div 1 .....with the appropriate remuneration.....goodnight...!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Morrison slyly smiling on Sky Sports News whilst reporting on our demise. I am sooooooo glad I didn't go today cos I would have shat in my trousers and had to get home to Ladbroke grove with shite running down my legs. I was supposed to come down & stay in Firle last night but didn't. Thank Friggidy God.

D

Deleted member 2719

So summarise that one for us then Chris "well you know, their a really good team with one of the best young English managers, so it was always going to be tough. I thought we played really well in spells and were unlucky, but after the red card incident, then it was always going to be tough to get back in the game, but we'll learn from it and be ready for what is now a very big game on Tuesday" blah f##king blah

Just going to post exactly the same, with our LEVELS were not at our best today.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

I am at a Tony Robbins gig and he is doing a bit on pain and getting into a state of pain. I couldn’t do it but now I have seen the score and this thread it’s not a problem.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So, how are we going to pick this up for Tuesday? We seem to completely have lost our fight and togetherness - which kept us in such good stead last year and made up for our lack in quality. But, apart from the Palace game, and to a degree, in the cup - this hasn't been here since Christmas.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Results could go against us & land us in real danger. We really do need to start winning otherwise we're doomed.
Winning? With Clueless Chris in charge we're lucky to have a frigging attempt on target, let alone get a shot on target.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I genuinely can't see where our next point is coming from this season. Cardiff could steamroller us on Tuesday, they'll be right up for it and we look mentally and physically shot.

D

Deleted member 2719

He gave the call away for their second goal and got himself sent off.

He’s a big part....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, he isn't we were 2 down and all but out of this contest.

Why was Knocky so frustrated???

one answer we are at home with NO ambition.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Who are the morons clapping Knockaert off? Disgusting tackle. Never understand why fans clap one of their players for being an idiot and screwing over their own side.

Misguided loyalty from the myopic.

They were probably doing the same at Everton last year when he did something equally stupid..

It's ok...they'll cheer themselves up by throwing beer over each other before Tuesday night's game.

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
Don't you for a second doubt that Chris Hughton's predictable tactics and team selection are responsible the mess since the winter break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here