Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final *** ADDITIONAL 1500 TICKETS ****

I make it 576 now.

Final clamour is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Post queue:

Upper: 564
Lower: 294
Club Wembley: 5

Total: 863

Perhaps try clearing your cookies or refreshing, your numbers don't seem to match mine or anyone else's! 381 left in Upper

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seem to be getting down to the last knockings of this exciting ticket sale.

35K will be our complete allocation now - and end up sold out apart from a very few stragglers.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Strange, you can still buy tickets in the "darkened" sections that have availability. Not tons of seats but they are mainly the cheaper ones are still there. Bit money grabbing of the club to try and funnel folk towards the £80 tickets! Good old Barber.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Strange, you can still buy tickets in the "darkened" sections that have availability. Not tons of seats but they are mainly the cheaper ones are still there. Bit money grabbing of the club to try and funnel folk towards the £80 tickets! Good old Barber.

They've also removed the pricing info from the (sold out) £30 seats next to the £65 seats in 548 which are proving unsurprisingly difficult to shift...

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
It's been a fantastic ticket sale for us on NSC [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] outstanding as always and few others chipping in every now and then. I think we are down to last 600 or so, I also think there is a few more in the expensive seats opposite the tunnel they have taken off sale that they will put back on once the two blocks near the tunnel almost sell out.
I think we can safely say we have over 34,000 tickets sold.
Going to be some day out !

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

Probably a bit unfair as the site also tries to funnel you towards the family section. That section has some of the cheapest tickets in the ground.

I think the site is only trying to funnel folk to the areas where there are groups of tickets together remaining.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's been a fantastic ticket sale for us on NSC [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] outstanding as always and few others chipping in every now and then. I think we are down to last 600 or so, I also think there is a few more in the expensive seats opposite the tunnel they have taken off sale that they will put back on once the two blocks near the tunnel almost sell out.
I think we can safely say we have over 34,000 tickets sold.
Going to be some day out !

It's going to be magical, I won't lie to you I will probably have a tear in my eye and I doubt I'll be the only one.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Probably a bit unfair as the site also tries to funnel you towards the family section. That section has some of the cheapest tickets in the ground.

I think the site is only trying to funnel folk to the areas where there are groups of tickets together remaining.

you can only buy a ticket in there for an adult if you have also bought one with an under 21 so if your an adult wanting a ticket with no kids then your being shown the £80 when there are cheaper ones you could have.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Probably following FA instructions.......

Currently available online:-

187 in the lower tier (but 18 of these are in the dark areas on the map)
4 in the middle - all together in block 228 (also dark)
Upper tier has 236 in the family blocks, 95 in other blocks that are dark

522 left. At current rate I think most will go tonight. Do the folk out there know they can buy?

Currently available online:-

187 in the lower tier (but 18 of these are in the dark areas on the map)
4 in the middle - all together in block 228 (also dark)
Upper tier has 236 in the family blocks, 95 in other blocks that are dark

522 left. At current rate I think most will go tonight. Do the folk out there know they can buy?

Alot of people think we have sold out or you have to be a member, our fan base has been alienated over the years I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here