Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion secure Wembley HQ for semi final.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bought six earlier today. We all think it will be decent. Whilst there are a host of restaurants around Wembley now there is actually not that many decent bars. I think this is a reasonable alternative.

And for those moaning about the cost. Wherever you go around a major event like this you willl be ripped off. Wembley surrounds all be just full of people wandering around with little to do. This a decent option for a long late lunch and a drink or two, 1-4pm then off to the match.

I won’t be going post match though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ps) 498 left at the moment. So about half have gone in the first tier sale.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bought six earlier today. We all think it will be decent. Whilst there are a host of restaurants around Wembley now there is actually not that many decent bars. I think this is a reasonable alternative.

And for those moaning about the cost. Wherever you go around a major event like this you willl be ripped off. Wembley surrounds all be just full of people wandering around with little to do. This a decent option for a long late lunch and a drink or two, 1-4pm then off to the match.

I won’t be going post match though.
Agree with all this. Very happy to have tickets for The BoxPark. Early beers in London pub(s) before they get over-rammed then head up to Wembley for about 1.00ish knowing that this place will be good too. TB and Mullers cheered to the rafters will be great - I wonder what time they will put them on?

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
BoxPark Tickets remaining:

Hospitality: 109
Pre-match: 132
Post-match: 515

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Got mine for all-day. I'll be staying with my daughter as it's an easy tube journey away, so getting there early and staying late will avoid the crush on the tube.

BoxPark Tickets remaining:

Hospitality: 109
Pre-match: 88
Post-match: 493

Looks like pre-match partying is more popular than post-match!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got to admit, I initially poo poo’d this as just being a fan zone area but it does look very good indeed. Am on the fence now as to snap up a ticket or do a regular pub before the game.

Can’t see the attraction after the game though

This is a post based on the (understandable) presumption that we are going to LOSE the game.

In the unlikely event that we actually win through, then the extra £5 for the club after-party, would be money very, very well spent. It would be incredible.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pleased to see it is now close to sold out for pre-match. Not sure what time we'll get there but can't go wrong having it as a staging post in an enjoyable wended way to the stadium...

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Pre Match nervous tension , joy , happy to just be there , the glimmer of hope , a full fit squad to mull over starting places , pinsticking the grand national , watching for the half time scores hoping for the usual Palace nil , wandering aimlessly around searching for the correct toilet to use due to trendy male / female door signs , the 4pm realisation that your legs have no use other than to perform a zulu warrior mating dance , and of course who can resist the £15 burger just before kick off .

Post Match - one never knows , does one .

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Got to admit, I initially poo poo’d this as just being a fan zone area but it does look very good indeed. Am on the fence now as to snap up a ticket or do a regular pub before the game.

Can’t see the attraction after the game though

Avoiding the queues I would of thought.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Spoke to the club on a number of matters this morning. Boxpark came up - sounds like they're making a great effort to really Albion-ise the whole thing.

It convinced me to snap up a few of the last remaining tickets.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Spoke to the club on a number of matters this morning. Boxpark came up - sounds like they're making a great effort to really Albion-ise the whole thing.

It convinced me to snap up a few of the last remaining tickets.

Barber PR machine in full effect I see. Even got you on the payroll now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here