Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Do they not check the ticket at wembley. ie. getting my dad (senior) a ticket in my name. Do we know if the name is on the ticket. I will also not be going with my dad as he lives elsewhere so will be going seperately and sitting in a different area

No it's fine. It's always been this way when buying guest tickets.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That was relatively stress free as it happens. In total, with different logins over the last week got 18 of us all sat together across 4 rows, which is no mean feat I feel.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
After each side taken up 66,000 as a matter of interest where are the remaining 20,000 plus tickets sold

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Do they not check the ticket at wembley. ie. getting my dad (senior) a ticket in my name. Do we know if the name is on the ticket. I will also not be going with my dad as he lives elsewhere so will be going seperately and sitting in a different area

The season ticket holder is the person eligible to buy the +2 guest tickets so they must be allocated to the season ticket holder. It's the person eligible to buy the tickets whose name they should be in.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
I think it is ok the sales this morning and we will still sell out. Tickets sold this morning will be about 2200. If we equal that this afternoon we will have under 2k going to tomorrow (not many sold tomorrow i don't think). But 1.8k on general sale on Friday will sell out.

Very short queue to get in at 0945. Currently available:-

62 in the lower (the £80 ones didn't hang around) - rest of mainly WC
28 in the middle (top positions)
4362 in the upper tier. 2 blocks sold out, 9 others with restricted availability

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No.....but if he invades the pitch or lobs a flare - or even worse, tries to take in a bottle top or flask, you'll get banned :)

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Anyone got a spare additional guest ticket I can use?
Got my ticket and was going to get 3 additional but the other fan number I was going to use doesn't have enough points until 2pm haha

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think it is ok the sales this morning and we will still sell out. Tickets sold this morning will be about 2200. If we equal that this afternoon we will have under 2k going to tomorrow (not many sold tomorrow i don't think). But 1.8k on general sale on Friday will sell out.
Sounds about right. No biggy to be honest if the last few hundred spread around the upper reaches don't sell out in the end. A massive Albion Army - essentially filling our half of Wembley - is guaranteed. Can't wait!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here