Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much did your 1983 final ticket cost?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I went with a mate on our own, we were both 14. His uncle bought our final tickets and my dad bought the replay tickets.

We also went to the semi-final on our own. In no way would I have let my kids at 14 go alone. How times have changed. I did note that the tickets for this semi state under 14,s to be accompanied by an adult. So technically, a 14 year old could go on their own still...

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I remember the never ending queue around the Goldstone to get the replay tickets

If I remember right you had to attend the Stoke match to get the cup final ticket - wasn't a season ticket holder at the time due to reason I didn't know they eve existed strange as it seems ?????

I remember the never ending queue around the Goldstone to get the replay tickets

If I remember right you had to attend the Stoke match to get the cup final ticket - wasn't a season ticket holder at the time due to reason I didn't know they eve existed strange as it seems ?????
:moo:

Attachments

• IMG_20190326_111318.jpg
    IMG_20190326_111318.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 124

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
£5 for the ticket, about £5-10 for the train fare, a couple of pounds on beer. Repeat for the replay.

£30-40 all in for two Cup Finals. Amazing value even then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here