• I'm boycotting, enough is enough

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • I'm going, looking forward to the small beer queue

Votes: 64 64.0%

• Total voters

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
my missus is expecting our first baby on boxing day so I am all in for the protest (assuming baby doesn't arrive I will be at the game).... #binthefin

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Pointless. Apart from anything else Boxing Day will be a big crowd turnout so it really wouldn't work. A walk out after 40 minutes maybe?

I think a mass walk out would be better, needs to be earlier than 40 mins as loads of people are already leaving to get half time pint....

D

Deleted member 2719

I boycotted the Millwall match and full expect Sami to be gone before boxing day. I have also been boycotting the catering due to service and quality, we are not getting anything like the VFM (value for money) as we were and until it improves the local businesses will be getting my dollar.
If Paul Barber is reading this, my current spend on catering has gone from approximately £20 a match to Zero pounds. I want to back us and TB in particular but Barbers cuts have ruined my match day experience. Maybe a lot of supporters will put up with the student style catering and the club will make more margin but he won't get anymore business from me until it improves.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not going anyway as family Christmas commitments, so pretty easy for me to 'boycott' it.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Why on earth would you boycott it?

Im taking loads of family with me, will support the team 100% and will NOT boo - even though I think Sami should go. Like [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] says, don't spend as much or anything whilst there.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
People enjoy watching there football so should not feel pressured into not going.
I don't agree with booing the manager either.
If you want to do anything take your seat and just sit there...no singing, no cheering...
Let's face it, the way the north stand customers are treated at the Amex that is what they want.
Friday night Millwall had 10 stewards looking after them.
And while the breached them, there were 40 police in the North concourse in case the North Stand kicked off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If there is a mass boycott by fans the club will still spin it around to their advantage by saying the limited public transport affected many choosing not to go. The sensible way to show dissatisfaction with current events is still to turn up and support the players out on the pitch but vent your feelings at the manager and assistant manager. As has been written before getting the message around about not buying anything inside or outside the stadium will show the club the fans are not to be trifled with.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Tony Bloom is not a fan anymore he is against us and wants to prove us wrong by not sacking SH.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Oh and if you want to evoke change go and chant for Hyypia out or don't go at all. The spin at the club can cope with a few bovrils not being bought.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm just one of 8000 STHs who are 'boycotting' games to show our feelings. Pretty easy as I get 8hrs and £50 back a game so it's a bit of a no brainer.

Will probably do my Reading 'protest' in the same way as the Millwall game: in front of a lovely warm log fire with a few beers only this time, watching an xmas movie with the family. Or if I'm mental, I'll get in the car and spend 5hrs battling round the motorways to watch a team who don't care at a club run by a leaderless bunch of suits treating us with contempt.

Hmmm...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here