Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You need 7.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Knockers will be throwing punches from behind Dunk and Duffy 100% Probably not doing much damage but he will be giving it his all.

Exactly.

We have lost a few starters but fortunately they don't appear to have any detriment to those that have stayed.
Proper strength in depth.

We are perhaps missing a 'silent assassin' and a proper fruitloop, oh and naturally a Jocko from Scotchland, but other than that, there should be enough violence to see the team through.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8558396 said:
Should have kept Jiri!

There were season in the past were losing Travis Bickle, sorry I mean Jiri, would have been a huge loss.

It's reassuring the club have maintained a high level of fighters, despite his leaving, not to mention losing a ginger as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looking forward to January when Bissouma will start bestriding this thread like the Colossus at Rhodes.

Hmmm

Well here we are again with the now customary small print:-

So remember folks, this isn't about a 2am dust or 'you want some' ranting.

This whole thread is all about 7 players who will fight, properly fight, for team-mates, club, the badge, and honour of the stripes.

Assuming Barber Out hasn't just banned them:-

Duffy.
Dunk
Ryan. (promotion to the top tier, high praise indeed)

The rest isn't as easy as I'd hope.
Fingers crossed we end up challenging for the Everton Cup and not relegation, as I don't think we have the cajones for that.

Bruno
Gross

Kayal
Stephens
Jose - potential for a 'wow where did that come from' moment.

Murray on the proviso someone touches/mentions his hair.

I'm getting concerned about the lack of a Jocko from Scotchland and an unpredictable swivel-eyed loon.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm getting concerned about the lack of a Jocko from Scotchland and an unpredictable swivel-eyed loon.

Straight swap for a drunken Aussie midget

(And Dunky shouldn't be in there, he's a nice boy from Hurst).

So

Matty
Duffy
Dale
Davy (quiet one who suddenly goes apeshit out of nowhere)
Knocky would be cartwheeling for all he's worth (doing very little damage but all in)
Andone
Jurgen

That's 7 (and Glenn on the bench - shouldn't be expected to do the whole thing at his age)

Last edited:

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Straight swap for a drunken Aussie midget

(And Dunky shouldn't be in there, he's a nice boy from Hurst).

So

Matty
Duffy
Dale
Davy (quiet one who suddenly goes apeshit out of nowhere)
Knocky would be cartwheeling for all he's worth (doing very little damage but all in)
Andone
Jurgen

That's 7 (and Glenn on the bench - shouldn't be expected to do the whole thing at his age)
Locadia? I want some of what you've been sniffing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Locadia? I want some of what you've been sniffing

Indeed. As IF Locadia is going to risk a couple of bruises or scratches! Not a hope. Would rather have Solly March in there!

In fact the suggestion of Jurgen, is as ludicrous as Stat's omission of Andone. He's first pick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed. As IF Locadia is going to risk a couple of bruises or scratches! Not a hope. Would rather have Solly March in there!

In fact the suggestion of Jurgen, is as ludicrous as Stat's omission of Andone. He's first pick.

Fair point well made.

It would have been nice to fully induct Andone into the bat-pooh crazy position, we just don't have his CV yet.

As for [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] taking Dunk out of the reckoning I'm saddened and disappointed, I thought he was the only person who knew the rules.

We're not talking about a skirmish down at Gino's bar 'n' grill, this is having a off with someone disrespecting the club, the stripes, the fans, the seagull, of course he'd be front and centre.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Fair point well made.

It would have been nice to fully induct Andone into the bat-pooh crazy position, we just don't have his CV yet.

As for [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] taking Dunk out of the reckoning I'm saddened and disappointed, I thought he was the only person who knew the rules.

We're not talking about a skirmish down at Gino's bar 'n' grill, this is having a off with someone disrespecting the club, the stripes, the fans, the seagull, of course he'd be front and centre.

:blush:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He's only done the 1 cup game but I reckon Dan Burn would pile straight in there without hesitation.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think some people are over looking Solly March.

Nice when he's nice, animal when push comes to shove. He'd be getting dragged off his victim by his own team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Nice when he's nice, animal when push comes to shove. He'd be getting dragged off his victim by his own team.

I think you might have to instigate something if you really want to prove that point.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can see it now.

Our 7 run into the tunnel ready for some fisty cuffs only to find the tunnel walls covered in blood and a pile of bodies strewn all over the place.

Out of the mysty haze steps a nonchalant Chris Houghton.

"What."

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fair point well made.

Think it was against Chelsea.......ran on to the pitch and immediately raked Alonso didn't he ? NASTY piece of work, our Florin.

He's only done the 1 cup game but I reckon Dan Burn would pile straight in there without hesitation.

This, with or without a full set of fingers.

Why no mention of Kayal? I reckon he'd be right in there in a tunnel ruck.

100% this

Showed good signs against Palace.....very capable of standing his ground I reckon

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here