Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Wolves Tickets

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Before I go spreading untruths can someone please confirm I am right re buying tickets:-

1 - person needs to apply for bronze membership.
2 - When that arrives it'll have their fan no's.
3 - From that point on they can instantly book any available ticket for any home game

A few 'tourists' I work with are getting ever more interested.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Before I go spreading untruths can someone please confirm I am right re buying tickets:-

1 - person needs to apply for bronze membership.
2 - When that arrives it'll have their fan no's.
3 - From that point on they can instantly book any available ticket for any home game

A few 'tourists' I work with are getting ever more interested.

Correct, just note- there is a 14 day lag between signing up for bronze membership and when you can have priority purchase for a ticket.

So, if they want to be in for the next round of home games, Cardiff and Soton on sale 29th Jan, they need to sign up before the 15th.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Then there is the hurdle of having enough loyalty points for tickets to be available from the first day of release. If, like me, you don't get too many opportunities to get back to blighty, then you will find that you may have to wait a bit. In all likelihood you will still get a, ticket but you may have to compromise on the stand

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Then there is the hurdle of having enough loyalty points for tickets to be available from the first day of release. If, like me, you don't get too many opportunities to get back to blighty, then you will find that you may have to wait a bit. In all likelihood you will still get a, ticket but you may have to compromise on the stand

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

True but the loyalty point hurdle only applies for the top 6 fixtures. For a top 6 fixture, you will get a ticket but might have to compromise on the stand as you said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here