Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lots of cheap Villa tickets here

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Even if they do let you in - as soon as anyone realises you are an away fan - you will be immediately thrown out of the ground by a steward - much to delight of home fans - who lets face it haven't had much to cheer for last few years

Definitely no refund will be given

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Even if they do let you in - as soon as anyone realises you are an away fan - you will be immediately thrown out of the ground by a steward - much to delight of home fans - who lets face it haven't had much to cheer for last few years

Also he will be arrested and thrown in jail by the West (heavy handed) Midlands Police force :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

If you are sensible why would anyone ever know? Not everyone who supports Villa talks like Jasper Carrot

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If you are sensible why would anyone ever know? Not everyone who supports Villa talks like Jasper Carrot

Yes just turn up with one of these and its where would you like to sit Mr. Kennedy :shrug:

violin.png

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Well I have sat in WSL several times and been pretty obvious some away fans were in there - just been a bit of banter and nothing more - if it was Villa Park then thirty of us would get up and start screaming at stewards who would then start grinning from ear to ear and throw them out

Villa Park attitude is true 1980's same as likes of Elland Road, and City Ground where you have to buy a cup of tea through a two inch gap in a Perspex screen

A decent chat with fans of other team is something some of us quite enjoy - despite at times being treated as if this is illegal in some way re enforced segregation etc

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I got 2 tickets in the home end at Newcastle and they even sent them to my Brighton address

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
We have legitimate disabled seats for the game. We are with the home support in the middle tier of the trinity road stand, so bear a thought for us when we win the league. Last time I was told to calm down as I was inciting the locals when Elphick scored. My son stayed where we were put and I went looking for a Bovril at HT, which was interesting in full colours. Will be the same again this time

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We have legitimate disabled seats for the game. We are with the home support in the middle tier of the trinity road stand, so bear a thought for us when we win the league. Last time I was told to calm down as I was inciting the locals when Elphick scored. My son stayed where we were put and I went looking for a Bovril at HT, which was interesting in full colours. Will be the same again this time
Lol full colours in the Villa end ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
best bet is get a villa mate to get you tickets,they can get 6 each no problem.
just dont be a wally and a dick in the allocated seat(grief may follow your villa mate)
if you cant resist jumping up and down in the home end, move to a different seat and tear up your original ticket and delete any relevant phone texts/conversations
this common sense advice is free of charge.

there will be touts outside the Holte end selling comps, freebies and such like.......even if game not sold out.....you take your own chances with them

seatwave is generally a bad idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here