Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what's that rolling down the road....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
oh ...it's three of Norwich's wheels , Olson"s head and probably Neil's as well.......whats this in my hand ..??...it is my last shot out of a bottle of wild turkey american honey " sting" which is infused with some sort of chilli....very lively....un like norwich......:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

villa can do one as well and calder****inwood........twunt.......:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
oh ...it's three of Norwich's wheels , Olson"s head and probably Neil's as well.......whats this in my hand ..??...it is my last shot out of a bottle of wild turkey american honey " sting" which is infused with some sort of chilli....very lively....un like norwich......:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

villa can do one as well and calder****inwood........twunt.......:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Drinking all day Saturday is not big and it's not clever.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
oh ...it's three of Norwich's wheels , Olson"s head and probably Neil's as well.......whats this in my hand ..??...it is my last shot out of a bottle of wild turkey american honey " sting" which is infused with some sort of chilli....very lively....un like norwich......:lolol::lolol::lo lol::lolol:

villa can do one as well and calder****inwood........twunt. ......:albion2::albion2::albio n2::albion2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Jimmy Grimble

Definitely my favourite poster on NSC :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills