Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
If CH was still here you could absolutely guarantee he would not be getting in the team, unless he defends as well as he attacks.

His old man would have been an unused sub.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I know it's been mentioned on a number of the other threads that we're interested in Dan James, and we're going to get linked with every Swansea player out there now. However, Alan Nixon has suggested on Twitter that Manchester United intend to purchase him and loan him to us for the season.

I've not got a great deal of faith in how much Nixon actually knows here, especially given that Potter hasn't officially signed for us as yet. However, James has got to be one of the most coveted players in the Championship at the moment, so could be quite a coup for us.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I know it's been mentioned on a number of the other threads that we're interested in Dan James, and we're going to get linked with every Swansea player out there now. However, Alan Nixon has suggested on Twitter that Manchester United intend to purchase him and loan him to us for the season.

I've not got a great deal of faith in how much Nixon actually knows here, especially given that Potter hasn't officially signed for us as yet. However, James has got to be one of the most coveted players in the Championship at the moment, so could be quite a coup for us.

Much rather he was our player than enter the black hole of youth that is united.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
OMB, allegedly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013

I think you misunderstood him, he meant he was in uniteds plans not their plan to loan him to us

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We should have SINGED at least 6 players by now.

My SAUCE says every single player in the world doesn't want to SING for us EVER! :tantrum:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
International transfer window doesn't open until June 11th.

Domestic singings only until then.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
OMB!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We should have SINGED at least 6 players by now.

My SAUCE says every single player in the world doesn't want to SING for us EVER! :tantrum:

I just noticed your strapline. Breathtaking bad taste or what? :shit:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm talking about "Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!" ???

Oh right that, forgotten it was there to be honest. It was from a particularly slow transfer window when even I lost my nerve and moved squarely into full BEDWETTER territory.

Why, whats your problem with it ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here