Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I believe.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I'd have more belief if we carried any sort of goal threat. But we haven't scored in 6 games now, so hoping a string of 0-0s will get us over the line is optimistic to say the least. I reckon Newcastle will score on Saturday - the question is, can we?

As Martin Keown observed on MoTD 2, "Brighton have stopped playing football and are simply hoping other results go their way. That is a dangerous game to play."

Did you even watch the game tonight? They were heroes to a man, that was so not a team simply hoping for other results.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
I watched the game on Sky. Tense doesn't come into it. Gutted and now lacking any enthusiasm for Saturday's game. My main problem is I now through choice live just north of Newcastle and my significant other half is a big fan as is her whole family.
Because we've gone so long now without a goal I think we've forgotten how to score psychologically, confidence shot to pieces in that department.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I believe for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
7ci_ibelieveinmiracles_HDV.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I believe we are anti football and will rightly be relegated allowing a side that comes up to actually try and win a game instead of boring the oppo into 0-0 draw every week!

Yes, but I believe that if we survive this season, then lessons will be learned.

They’ll have been learned no matter what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yes, but I believe that if we survive this season, then lessons will be learned.

They’ll have been learned no matter what happens.

Trouble is it feels like we've been learning a few too many lessons recently.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is the world flat? Well, bugger me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that that isn't really an invitation.

I hope.

(Do we have an 'I hope' thread yet? ???)

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I believe if we beat Newcastle we stay up. I also believe this will be very hard to do considering we aint scored in 7 games. But after the battling point at wolves and the battling display at spurs we will give it a good go.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I believe Tony Bloom is hugely disappointed in the position we find ourselves in, and will, should we survive, do everything in his power to ensure we are not in this position next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I believe that we have remembered how to pay football again (well defend at least). I am not sure if this will translate into scoring a goal or winning a game before the end of the season (I assume that at some point in the future we will win another game of football). I am also not sure if Cardiff will manage to win another game of football before the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here