Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Balloon Avalanche

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No thank you! Liverpool (I think it was) had a bad experience with balloons on the pitch; I doubt they'll ever do it again, and neither should we!
Are you sure you're not thinking of a beach ball?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I can't see this has ever been done before at a football match. What if everyone let one blue balloon go as the teams came out? I know some will not want to take the trouble to go and get some, however for those who do, how about taking some extras and handing them out to others around you?

It would look great on tv.

If anyone can find this on a video at a football match, please feel free to attach to this thread.

I’ll bring the magician

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
B0ll0cks to the miserabilists. It’s a great excuse for a party, and the more balloons, streamers, beach balls, et al, the better.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I can't see this has ever been done before at a football match. What if everyone let one blue balloon go as the teams came out? I know some will not want to take the trouble to go and get some, however for those who do, how about taking some extras and handing them out to others around you?

If anyone can find this on a video at a football match, please feel free to attach to this thread.

Not sure if you’re joking but here’s one example.

A48696C5-434F-4D5D-A8B6-F834D976257C.jpeg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Sheffield Wednesday did a balloon avalanche when they played Arsenal in the League and FA Cup finals in 1993 (and lost both). I remember in the LC game the wind blew the thousands of balloons straight back at them. Beach balls are better, and only £2 each on eBay.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I love the idea of everyone taking one balloon. Like the Ever Decreasing Circles episode where Martin goes and buys 1 nail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here