Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meltdown

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Whoever it is, they obviously consider us important enough to do some creative writing about. I suppose we should be VERY flattered ...

el punal

Incredible, simply incredible.

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.
No train spotting today then?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He obviously hasn't had the experiences that we have had this season.
We have gone from a 2 x promotion chasing team, to an also ran one.
The dramatic difference is hard to come to terms with, especially seeing so much dross dished out.
The loanees are crap and you would have thought that Best would have established a relationship with CH, having played for him before, but obviously not.
Really can't see him getting a game elsewhere, as a result of his performances with Brighton, he must have made enough to be able to give it all up, as he plays that way.
I think we should play some of the DS players and blood them before the season ends.
I can't see us being relegated, though we will come close, so why not.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Bit harsh..

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sadly, I think it may be a resident member on a wind up. The person is too knowledgeable of both the club and NSC.

He is also fairly accurate in his description of the attitude of quite a few posters!

NSC is a bit BiPolar

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How dare he use the 'soul-less bowl' comment- we pretty much invented that phrase on nsc -and I'm not having the best stadium around called a bowel!Total drivel and palace kid.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Do not be deceived by his "Surprisingly not a Palace fan ...." disclaimer - he's Palace scum born and bred, just hasn't got the bottle to come straight out and admit it.

The arrogance since the new stadium is pretty sad really,i thought we were a special club during the struggling years but things have changed. SHAME REALLY:(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do not be deceived by his "Surprisingly not a Palace fan ...." disclaimer - he's Palace scum born and bred, just hasn't got the bottle to come straight out and admit it.

Got to be. And possibly one who's been banned many times before.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
unnamed.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Perhaps you should stop generalising what every brighton fan is thinking based on a few comments you read on here. Most people don't give a crap and see the club has more positives going for it than negatives.

What he said.

I didn't recognise the picture the OP painted. There are some idiots on here, but the silent majority are fairly "normal".

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The arrogance since the new stadium is pretty sad really,i thought we were a special club during the struggling years but things have changed. SHAME REALLY:(

Whose arrogance? I don't think most people expect that having a decent stadium automatically entitles you to have a team in the Premier league.

Although there are a lot of people eager to splash out a lot more of mr Bloom's cash.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

:laugh:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[MENTION=32637]MoanMoanMoan[/MENTION]

Does any of this text ring a bell?

"FA Level 1 qualified football coach, 20, currently researching into different coaching methods/mentalities at grassroots level."?

Or the location of "Reading"?

Hmm?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Why do I have the feeling this has [MENTION=30159]jimbob5[/MENTION] aka the windup merchant written all over it?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan.

The poll on Hughton has 75% believing he is the man to take us forward. :shrug:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
If anyone would like to know, after a little bit if snooping (well the idiot constantly showing off his comments) i have found his twitter account. It is [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION]wheelerdj

I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here