Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
When is the deadline to complete the voting responses?

And please can you explain the Landmine element of this?

Thanks

The landmine thing was for another draft

I think one set of the votes I sent out mentioned a landmine draft, mainly as I copied the voting card from another forum I use to save time, and didn't realise it had "Landmine draft" in massive letters on it. :blush: Sorry for any confusion, I did go to mention it but my sent messages don't save so I couldn't figure out who I'd sent it to, and who I hadn't. I'm looking at bringing landmines in to the next draft we do though, but all will be explained soon.

As for a time limit, I haven't set one, but ideally it would be less than a week. Planning on starting the tournament on Friday or Saturday, and ideally I'd like the votes in by then. However, as I plan to release the outcome of the votes after the tournament I can be flexible with time limits if people are busy with work, uni or college.

I already have one set of votes in though.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I think one set of the votes I sent out mentioned a landmine draft, mainly as I copied the voting card from another forum I use to save time, and didn't realise it had "Landmine draft" in massive letters on it. :blush: Sorry for any confusion, I did go to mention it but my sent messages don't save so I couldn't figure out who I'd sent it to, and who I hadn't. I'm looking at bringing landmines in to the next draft we do though, but all will be explained soon.

As for a time limit, I haven't set one, but ideally it would be less than a week. Planning on starting the tournament on Friday or Saturday, and ideally I'd like the votes in by then. However, as I plan to release the outcome of the votes after the tournament I can be flexible with time limits if people are busy with work, uni or college.

I already have one set of votes in though.

I've counted 16 teams including mine. Is that right? I'm trying to do my votes. :)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Rohana,
I want to swap one of my subs over to first team and visa versa.
Here's my new team, bringing in Edgar David's for Chris waddle

240315190637.png

Subs

Goalkeeper Ian Walker
Midfield Kieron Dyer
Midfield Chris Waddle
Striker Stan Collymore
Striker Henrik Larsson

Oct 25, 2003
poor form I know but I'm unexpectedly very busy at the moment so don't really have time...i'm happy to either finish with just the 1 sub or let someone complete my bench on my behalf

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I'm hoping to put the votes in at the weekend as major busy with work at the moment... Hope that's not too late...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] - are you able to update us on how the voting is going in terms of how many you've had and how many are still to come?

Also, when are you planning to kick off the tournament itself?

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] - are you able to update us on how the voting is going in terms of how many you've had and how many are still to come?

Also, when are you planning to kick off the tournament itself?

I've got about half of them, I'll send a PM round to the people who haven't voted yet later today.

I'm also planning on getting the tournement groups started over the weekend at some point. :thumbsup:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry haven't had the opportunity to sit down and look at the teams and vote. I will do it over the weekend.

Same here, I will do mine when I have enough time to look at them all properly (hopefully tomorrow at the latest)

Dec 29, 2011
Just had a very quick look, but [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] seems to have the best team I can see. Apart from two weak center backs the rest of the picks look like top, top players.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]

Did you get my new team update?
Slightly different from previous one I submitted?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Same here, I'll take an hour tonight to have a good look and PM [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] tonight, this is my fave thing going on NSC even if I finish last, so I will be in touch ASAP :) Been really busy with work!

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Sorry I haven't got round to doing the tournement this weekend guys, I've had a stinking cold, and with two job interviews tomorrow I've basically slept constantly, hoping that'll pep me up a little. Will get it done, asap.

I don't appear to have a voting form [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]?

Hmm, I did send one to everybody. I'll try yours again. Did anybody else not receive one?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Sorry I haven't got round to doing the tournement this weekend guys, I've had a stinking cold, and with two job interviews tomorrow I've basically slept constantly, hoping that'll pep me up a little. Will get it done, asap.

Hmm, I did send one to everybody. I'll try yours again. Did anybody else not receive one?

Me neither

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

From previous experience you can only send a pm to a certain number of people so did you try and put everybody on one pm and therefore only the first 8 or 10 got it.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
From previous experience you can only send a pm to a certain number of people so did you try and put everybody on one pm and therefore only the first 8 or 10 got it.

I split the list in two so they'd all send and I've received replied from people from both groups. :shrug

I will message the 4/5 people who haven't replied yet, and sort out the tournament now. Hopefully get it done today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here