Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Favourite disco song.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have got to stop...
This reminded me of the last track on a Saturday at the Top Rank when it was time to grab a "partner"
"Cancer and my name is Larry" :rolleyes:

Haha.

I spent a week in Aviemore back in the early 80s and the DJ in the club there always referred to it as “the erection section”!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There can only be one ....

Boogie Wonderland, Earth, Wind & Fire

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Crikey, unfortunately yes I remember this. And now thinking about it after watching that vid, maybe the chat up line of " Can I stroke your poddle" might have worked....or not!:glare:

"Poddle" might not have worked but "poodle" might have :laugh::facepalm:

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
These remind me of great times in the mid-80’s, lovely summers and Fagan’s Wine Bar at the bottom of East Street on the Lanes pub tour. :rave: :drink: :smile:

SOS band are from Atlanta and had some bloke called Alexandra O'Neal doing backing vocals for a while!

Intersting in this video not one guy is in it except the man himself.....some serious eye candy (yes please) and good tune to boot.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
SOS band are from Atlanta and had some bloke called Alexandra O'Neal doing backing vocals for a while!

Intersting in this video not one guy is in it except the man himself.....some serious eye candy (yes please) and good tune to boot.

We went to see him at Concorde 2 about five years back. An extremely short set as he’s a big bloke (unfit), but he sang Criticise twice which went down very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here