Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wife is working from home today and has just had a conference call with several female colleagues. They spent about 2 minutes discussing work and the rest of the time talking about Love Island (could almost have posted that bit on the bellcheese at work thread). Anyway, general consensus is that Amy is "lovely" and "comes across well" [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION]

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Wife is working from home today and has just had a conference call with several female colleagues. They spent about 2 minutes discussing work and the rest of the time talking about Love Island (could almost have posted that bit on the bellcheese at work thread). Anyway, general consensus is that Amy is "lovely" and "comes across well" [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION]

Thanks mate.

As I've said before as a family we do find it all a bit surreal, but she's always wanted to do something like this and she's doing the one thing she was told by a number of people before she went in, she's just being herself.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seriously, it must be gutting watching some geezer trying to get into your daughters knickers to win a competition? I couldn’t condone any of it I’m afraid.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
And guess whose paying for it ? :smile:

You're not thinking this through [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] the bill will be sorted by the Hello Magazine deal!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Seriously, it must be gutting watching some geezer trying to get into your daughters knickers to win a competition? I couldn’t condone any of it I’m afraid.

Not gutting at all old son, she's got boundaries in there, and I know she will adhere to them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amy & Curtis spend a night in the Hideaway

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Amy has always been lovely......... love Island or not. ( I don’t watch it)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Sherif left town tonight under a cloud and with no explanation. Hopefully someone will let on what he did wrong

Took a water bottle WITH ITS TOP STILL ON into the villa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here