Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] because he's a good egg ...and its purely a coincidence that this post is following his lovely comments.........why is my nose growing :moo:
He obviously has never met you..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
NSC is what it is as a result of all the posters on here, a few spotlighted below

[MENTION=15734]harryWilson’s tackle[/MENTION] for putting Faversham on the map and also for getting me back into my Indy music
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], comedy Postie of the Year
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], sanity and humanity to the political threads, keeping me sane
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], always insightful and doesn’t take the bullshit
[MENTION=1636]LowKarate[/MENTION], witty irreverent one liners, never drawn into the crap
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION], great all round decent people

Others who have annoyed me and amused me in equal measure are [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Weststander..... tends to have an open mind and actually tries to understand the meaning in other people’s point of view.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A few of the names already posted, but I'm rubbish at remembering things, so I won't try and single them out.

has to be @Dr No
Er, calling Dr No
I'm a woman. That's a given, as any husband will tell you. :wink: :lolol:
I don't think that's come out the way you intended TB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here