Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Delete if not allowed

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As annoying as people that post 'How dare you come on here with your intelligent, well thought out post....' or 'Am I the only one that thinks...' I always want the first answer to be Yes and then for the thread to be ignored.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As annoying as people that post 'How dare you come on here with your intelligent, well thought out post....' or 'Am I the only one that thinks...' I always want the first answer to be Yes and then for the thread to be ignored.

Also "has anyone ever been to ......?" threads. Nope no-one ever in the history of civilisation has ever been to Prague (or wherever).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Also "On <insert TV channel name> NOW!" threads.

Quick! Stop whatever you're doing and tune in NOW! (Usually to some blurred football footage from the late seventies or early eighties)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Also "has anyone ever been to ......?" threads. Nope no-one ever in the history of civilisation has ever been to Prague (or wherever).

It's almost as if guide books have never been published, or a google search returns zero results when asked, things to do in.....

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Ah yes,the look at me. I'm going on holiday thread. Like no one else has ever been on holiday before.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This really has become dadsnet

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hey, I've just thought of a brilliant idea. So brilliant in fact, I'm surprised nobody has ever come up with it before.

So, here it is, my brilliant idea.

Don't open the thread if you don't think you'll like the subject.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As annoying as people that post 'How dare you come on here with your intelligent, well thought out post....' .

Agree. I wish people would utilise the thumbs-up button instead of replying to all my posts with this.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
These are no worst then the "we are being linked with x.y.z. player". Usually a load of bollox.l

If all these new threads were not posted NSC would be half as big and boring.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I agree with all this.
Apart from the fact that many other football boards almost exclusively relate to the club and football.
2 new threads per day with about 5 replying.
Only on match days do they get entertaining, which strangely enough is where NSC let's itself down with the bizzare posts on the match day thread.
Strange place is NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Why do people start a thread like that? If it wasn’t allowed mods would delete it regardless

Come on transfer rumours and season kick off:ffsparr::moo:

I suppose they are acknowledging that they might have crossed a line and if the thread were deleted that they would understand why it was deleted. Although there are some posters that would say "please delete" and then argue that it shouldn't be deleted simply because their mood changes from the time they say "please delete" to the time the thread gets deleted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here