Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Check this geezer out!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Apparently there were 31,534 words that Shakespeare knew and used plus there were approximately 35,000 words that he knew but didn't use. Thus, we can estimate that Shakespeare knew approximately 66,534 words. According to one estimate, the average speaker of English knows between 10,000-20,000, having watched the video it left me wondering just how many this chap knew and used I am fairly sure about one of those words!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Guess the profession:-

I'm going for...

...Priest

Well, I have a feeling he knows about Breakin' the Law

judas H Preist.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He looks like the kind of chap who'd go home and lob an ashtray at his wife's head and then say "Now look what you ****ing made me ****ing do".

For a living? I'm going with breeds fighting dogs or male nurse.

I like the way his voice went squeaky at times.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I reckon if you put him in the same room as a Man Utd fan then their combined entitlement and rage would spin off into an impenetrable vortex of some unknown new form of energy, creating a void in the universe so dense all established physics has to be rewritten. Either that or having so much twattish energy in such a confined space causes a sub-atomic implosion, laying waste to vast areas of humanity and civilisation, making huge swathes of the country desolate and devoid of hope and almost as bad as Croydon.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I reckon if you put him in the same room as a Man Utd fan then their combined entitlement and rage would spin off into an impenetrable vortex of some unknown new form of energy, creating a void in the universe so dense all established physics has to be rewritten. Either that or having so much twattish energy in such a confined space causes a sub-atomic implosion, laying waste to vast areas of humanity and civilisation, making huge swathes of the country desolate and devoid of hope and almost as bad as Croydon.

:lolol::bowdown:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Walking back to the station was funny, there was this fan shouting that at least he didn't support a team that will just go down and then come up again but never be near the top teams.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This clip was the first thing I went to after the result, I did see him start to smirk a couple of times but the lad did well:whistle:
Spurs?

Some years ago I was interviewed outside the London Borough of Dagenham and Redbridge stadium for some web thingy by a lad who assumed I was a home fan (we were sneaking into the home end to watch Murray v 1.0 score a cracker). I had a look at the vid online later, and how they didn't twig me from my smirking is beyond me.

"What do you think would improve the team?"
"A striker" I opine, confidently
"Any particular reason" (a bit trickier, this one)
"Every team could do with a new striker" I reply, visibly delighted with my surefootedness

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here