Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Video of beers flying at Selhurst - and this was before the match !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fans enjoying themselves whatever next? Notice the stay at home fans whinging to the proper fans who went? :ffsparr:

Whinging about whinging? I feel like having a moan about that ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Enjoying yourselves making others feel uncomfortable

Quite. I have no issue with people doing anything they chose unless it impacts other people.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I seem to be having the same issue and just see a blank post. Have been looking through settings to make sure I had not accidentally selected something.

Reassuring it’s not just me but annoying all the same..... I am viewing on an eye pad

Yeah i’m using an iPad too :shrug:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was right next to it. I filed it as 1) funny and 2) a little bit annoying.

No-one around them were upset even the stewards found it funny.

The surreal bit was the careful dismantling of the hoarding round the bar which was "surfed" to the stewards by the turnstile.

They'd obviously been there before and placed the boards on the roof of the turnstile.

Which does beg the question, why have palace got removable boards with palace written on them in the away end ?

:)

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I seem to be having the same issue and just see a blank post. Have been looking through settings to make sure I had not accidentally selected something.

Reassuring it’s not just me but annoying all the same..... I am viewing on an eye pad

Can only see blanks where video’s should be, throughout this thread, whether on ipad or iphone. The same NSC issue for a few months now on all threads. Oh well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fans enjoying themselves whatever next? Notice the stay at home fans whinging to the proper fans who went? :ffsparr:

So, your last away game was 2016! Proper fans eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here