Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
2019 International Series

Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers in Mexico City

Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers in London

Chicago Bears at Oakland Raiders in London

Cincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles Rams in London

Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars in London

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012393/article/nfl-announces-matchups-for-international-games

Plenty there to keep a lot of us on here interested!

Very interested. The Bears in London finally. I'm guessing there will be a large part of my family attending that game.

The fact that Khalil Mack will be facing his former team, the Raiders, will have many Bears fans from all over the world and Chicago extremely interested. I wonder if BA will be increasing their London flights from O'Hare that week.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think it was on the BBC NFL Show that they said Bill B had come up with something like 12 new plays ahead of the game and five of them were used to beat the Chiefs. No matter what you think of the Pats, it does show the lengths they go to to keep on top. However, once the Bill and Tom show finishes in the next couple of years, I doubt if they will be anywhere near the force that they have been.

Very much agreed. They’ll disappear as every other franchise does. It’s difficult to not at least be begrudgingly impressed at what they have done for so long.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Not really that interested in the SB this time round - Patriots, Brady, Bellichick blah, blah, blah..........................but will be doing our office SuperBowl Pool - 100 boxes @ $20, $2000 pool with 1000 bucks for winning score, and the other $1000 spread over the other 3 quarter results, so will keep an eye on the results

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
NFL Draft. Does anyone know of the best site that offers a good highlights of the picks (the following day).

The best I ever had was when 5 live used to replay their live coverage in full. I find most of the replays too short.

Are Arizoina really going to throw Rosen out this quickly and will anyone fly up the board to make a steal.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
NFL Draft. Does anyone know of the best site that offers a good highlights of the picks (the following day).

The best I ever had was when 5 live used to replay their live coverage in full. I find most of the replays too short.

Are Arizoina really going to throw Rosen out this quickly and will anyone fly up the board to make a steal.

Im sure nfl.com have plenty of videos & highlights on Draft weekend?!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A fascinating night in prospect. Just been listening to the Gridiron Gentlemen mock draft and they had Arizona picking Bosa at one and Lock as the first QB off the board to Denver. It was a weird one but the explanations for the picks were solid. I still think the Cards go Murray and then end up shipping Rosen to the Skins for a second rounder and change, they will not get a better offer.

Liking the Skins spot at 15 should be some good players available at multiple positions. I expect the Jets and Raiders will be open to offers for their spots to get the trade ball rolling.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Suddenly got very interesting for Seattle.

We've traded Frank Clark to the Chiefs this week, so now all of a sudden have two 1st round picks, having previously planned on having like half a pick in round 3456 or something meaningless.

Disappointed Clark had to go, but interested to see what Schneider/Carroll have in mind.

Personally feel we need a WR to compete with Lockett and Baldwin.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Im sure nfl.com have plenty of videos & highlights on Draft weekend?!

Yes I have Game Pass and they do them, but they are all short. I want to longer experience that brings in a bit of the atmosphere when teams jump up etc. I imagine it doesn't exist. I will try rewinding the event as normal, but that never seems to work either.

One day when its broadcast from London perhaps the hours will suit a working persons week.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A fascinating night in prospect. Just been listening to the Gridiron Gentlemen mock draft and they had Arizona picking Bosa at one and Lock as the first QB off the board to Denver. It was a weird one but the explanations for the picks were solid. I still think the Cards go Murray and then end up shipping Rosen to the Skins for a second rounder and change, they will not get a better offer.

Liking the Skins spot at 15 should be some good players available at multiple positions. I expect the Jets and Raiders will be open to offers for their spots to get the trade ball rolling.

If I was Arizona I would go Bosa, the Murray pick seems a bit desperate when you have a top young QB already. Would love to see Rosen go somewhere like Washington. Ideally I think his fit is the Giants but that is not going to happen.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Yes I have Game Pass and they do them, but they are all short. I want to longer experience that brings in a bit of the atmosphere when teams jump up etc. I imagine it doesn't exist. I will try rewinding the event as normal, but that never seems to work either.

One day when its broadcast from London perhaps the hours will suit a working persons week.

You dont have SKY Sports Im assuming?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If I was Arizona I would go Bosa, the Murray pick seems a bit desperate when you have a top young QB already. Would love to see Rosen go somewhere like Washington. Ideally I think his fit is the Giants but that is not going to happen.

That would put the cat amongst the pigeons, I am coming round to the idea that may happen. I think Arizona should stick with Rosen I liked him at UCLA he was just in a bad team last year. I'd love it if the Skins got him as he fits Gruden's offence well and he is a good fit for our limited receiving corps.

Rosen would be perfect for the Giants but I think they stick with Eli and go after Herbert in next year's draft. The Giants will stink this year.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m just hoping we take Hockenson, if we don’t get Foles someone to target we’re just going to face stacked boxes and Fournette running into non existent holes.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Watching the draft live, always great seeing all the hoopla and razzamatazz - First 8 draft selections:

Cardinals - Kyler Murray QB
49ers - Nick Bosa DE
Jets - Quinnen Williams NT
Raiders - Clelin Ferrell DE
Buccaneers - Devin White QB
Giants - Daniel Jones - QB, well we certainly need a new QB. I think it's a good choice - but he needs to be tested by an NFL defense. I think he will get a mixed reaction from Giants fans - but we will see.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001028011/article/2019-nfl-draft-daniel-jeremiahs-pickbypick-analysis-for-round-1

Jags go for Josh Allen DE, nfl.com saying best player available and great value pick. Hockenson goes to the Lions

Last edited:

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Arizona made a big mistake taking Murray IMO. Theyre obviously not going to get a first rounder for Rosen and its just gonna be trouble from here on out.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Decent first round for Washington

Haskins falling into their lap showed patience which is often not something you associate with the skins, and a sensible trade up to grab a falling talent like Sweat was a good move. Need to address the lack of receiving options for Haskins to throw to, so wouldn’t be surprised to see another trade up into round 2 now they have no picks till round 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here