Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Drones spotted at LGW.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Nathan Farquhart-Rogerson and Daniel Etherington-Fauntleroy from Kensington are hardly going to be political activists, one works in "new media" and the other is doing an amazing unpaid internship where he might get a "credit".

I'd imagine they voted Brexit but lie about it.

They don't sound like alienated nerds to me. Nathan and Daniel can barely operate their iphones.

More likely Nathan and Danielle as apparently a man and a woman arrested.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Have we shot the two suspects yet?

I'd imagine that if you locked them in a room with everyone whose Christmas they've f*cked up they would opt for the quick death option...

Being the eternal optimist, though - at least what they've done is highlight the severe lack of security at airports when it comes to drones. Imagine if they'd have decided to attach explosives to them.. then fly them into the engine of an A380 on take off, fully loaded with fuel.

All they've done is ruined a lot of Christmases. Nobody has died.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Closed for an hour last night and two people nicked straight after ?

Doesn't sound like the MO of the previous incident :whistle:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Closed for an hour last night and two people nicked straight after ?

Doesn't sound like the MO of the previous incident :whistle:
That’s the talk of the airport....

Managed to get away with it for a day and a half.

Caught after an hour when tried again...
Amateur copycats with their toy drone ? ???

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
That’s the talk of the airport....

Managed to get away with it for a day and a half.

Caught after an hour when tried again...

Apparently the army have deployed kit that deals with drones. EW capability may well allow them to pin point where the operators were.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently the army have deployed kit that deals with drones. EW capability may well allow them to pin point where the operators were.

I believe that we were told the army had deployed kit that would stop drones until one flew straight past them last night :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The suspects don't look very Islamy.

Clearly just bantz, then.

Time to jog on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:thumbsup:

Wouldn't matter either way, gotta appreciate a cracking reply or else we'll just be spreading hate...

...oh, too late.

You're lucky you don't have a stalker who locates nine or ten of your bonniest mots and posts them for sinister effect. Very lucky :drool:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're lucky you don't have a stalker who locates nine or ten of your bonniest mots and posts them for sinister effect. Very lucky :drool:

I've got loads, thankfully, it's the only crumb of comfort I have in this cruel and lonely world.

Life repeatedly kicks me in the knackers to the point that I can now on longer get up off the canvas.
I struggle through most days, as sad as sad can be, with the only crumb of comfort being there are people who's life is even more meaningless and empty than my own, because they are actually stalking me.

hahahaha proper proper losers, bless them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've got loads, thankfully, it's the only crumb of comfort I have in this cruel and lonely world.

Life repeatedly kicks me in the knackers to the point that I can now no longer get up off the canvas.
I struggle through most days, as sad as sad can be, with the only crumb of comfort being there are people who's life is even more meaningless and empty than my own, because they are actually stalking me.

hahahaha proper proper losers, bless them.

I know. You need comfort, understanding and assistance. So: Edited for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here