Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’m sure they’ve got a hunch of how much it all cost

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG-20190415-WA0008.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Imagine being the assessor and trying to value all that stuff! You can hardly hit eBay and get some like for like values.

As it was being renovated a lot of the paintings and objects had already been removed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1117895446695960576[/TWEET]

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's just what we expect of you on this forum you Little Englander. Now bugger off to the Brexit thread.

Jeez, it is a building, not a child FFS. No sensible person wants to see a stunning building like this destroyed, but getting upset because someone cracks a one liner, really?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Jeez, it is a building, not a child FFS. No sensible person wants to see a stunning building like this destroyed, but getting upset because someone cracks a one liner, really?

I hardly think calling some immature is getting particularly upset. Telling someone to F off just for being called immature, that’s getting upset.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If it's any consolation, I've just been reading that most of the glass in the famous rose windows "only" dates back 150 years.

It's been replaced a few times over history.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Better get Brexit sorted quick or we're going to be paying for it like their nice roads, railways and everything else that those French spongers make us pay for.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was surprised at how genuinely sad I felt when I heard about this and then saw it on the news. Not given Notre-Dame much thought, and I've never even been to Paris, but its a cultural icon and an ever-present famous monument in everyone's lives. I hope the stone structure survives and they can restore it, but of course, it will never be the same again, and so much history has already been lost forever.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The footage of the spire of the 800 year old building falling down will go viral but the spire was only 175 years old. I'm sure the Vatican could cough up for a new one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here