Votes: 286 53.6%
  • Out

Votes: 248 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I think OUT now..... zero change in 3 months of tepid football, someone has to be accountable.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
He should probably stay if we go down , but definitely go if we stay up, ..Dunno what seems worse , being relegated or staying up?, I think staying up is truly a terrifying proposition! we will need Mega change or next season we will be this years Huddersfield😩

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Quite easy, they have no touch and absolutely shocking decision making when they do get near the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that’s rubbish, they’ve all shown they have attacking ability when they get the opportunity.

The dour, negative, boring tactics don’t allow them to do anything apart from defend first.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
So, in recent weeks we have lost at home to Burnley, Southampton and Bournemouth, games we all thought we would get a few points from, yet almost 50% think CH should stay in spite of being embarrassed in those games! But apparently it's not CH's fault and if we go down, he is the man to take us forward! It's f**king obvious that the players have either lost faith in the manager or the manager is not getting his thoughts through to the players so it's time for CH to move on. A lovely bloke who has been very good for the club, but every manager has a sell by date and unfortunately CH has reached his.

Today was a spineless performance, not a single leader on the pitch, not a pair of balls on display from any player, they were a disgrace and if CH can't motivate the players in such an important game, it really is time for him to go.

He even f**ked up in the championship, we were clearly the best team in the league, so we really should have won the title, but he couldn't do that even though we had three games in which to do it. He let the players switch off after promotion had been achieved, when the title was there for the taking.

He didn’t **** it up in the run in post promo, the payers did :shrug:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I’m not a Hughton outer just yet, but I think I might be coming around to this way of thinking. Tuesday is a huge game. Another performance like that and I will be joining the outers. The current situation cannot continue.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
If we beat Cardiff and Newcastle, and draw with Wolves we will have 40 points like last season. Despite that fact I do think Hughton should go in the summer if we stay up.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He didn’t **** it up in the run in post promo, the payers did :shrug:

He has got to take large responsibility for that, he is the manager. Otherwise what the hell does he do?

The surrendering of the title, the gradual drip-feed of stories of seeing players out on the piss and the fact that our players seem less fit and lazier than the opposition on the pitch all leads to one conclusion.

He let's them get away with it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sorry that’s rubbish, they’ve all shown they have attacking ability when they get the opportunity.

The dour, negative, boring tactics don’t allow them to do anything apart from defend first.

It’s really not, I’m interested when you think these opportunities have been

Locadia is awful. Andone terrible yesterday, Murray too old, AJ clueless, Knockaert no final product, Izquierdo one truck pony, Propper loses his head in the penalty area, Bissouma couldn’t hit a barn door, yet continually tries when better options available.

It is not that we don’t attack, it’s that when we do, our movement is stagnant and our decision making badly flawed. Burnley at home dominated it but couldn’t finish, Southampton and yesterday ample possession in the other teams half, went nowhere.

Basically, it’s because we’re clueless in the final third, that’s not defensive tactics per se.

Sorry I began to ramble as I’m still hacked off [emoji2]

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Blimey, Voted in and fully expected a decent majority for that option. Guys, the squad is light and lacks pace and dynamism. Massive overhaul this summer. No sentiment required. New tools for Chris. The rump of this squad have taken us as far as they can (if we stay up). A 1 year pivot to proven and established.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
No change at the moment. I'll leave it to TB to decide CH's fate and whether he's worth a gamble for another season. I personally think he will stick with him but things will need a shake up such as having clear tactics and recruiting the right players for those tactics - there is a real disconnect.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In. We have a bottom three budget and target is 17th. Have been hit by good players being out of form or injured so no surprise to see us where we are. Changing the manager won’t give us more pace, improving the squad over the summer will.

D

Deleted member 2719

The day after the massacre and nothing have changed for me.

OUT.

If you want to keep giving Hughton excuses for such negative game plans that is your prerogative, but we have cut this so tight this year and could well pay the price in giving Hughton the benefit of the doubt for too long.

He who dithers loses.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Was talking to my Stains supporting mate last night. He was saying that their fans were saying exactly what many here are, that the problem was they didn't have the quality of players to make a decent fist of it. Their whole squad lacked quality and there was absolutely no end product.

3 months later with the same personnel he says they look like a completely different team, have discovered pace and energy, creating plenty of chances and playing on the front foot rather than the back. Now they're talking about making 2 or 3 key signings in the summer not dumping the entire squad

Yes, they got it wrong before (Hughes) but it's demonstration how you can get quite different levels of performance from the same group of players.

I'm convinced our squad is good enough and can perform much better. The big issue for TB (and what will ultimately drive his decision) is can he (is he confident he can) improve on CH (Hasenhuttl) or will he f**k it up (Hughes)

Edit: I'm making an assumption he'll swerve the merry-go-rounders

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In. We have a bottom three budget and target is 17th. Have been hit by good players being out of form or injured so no surprise to see us where we are. Changing the manager won’t give us more pace, improving the squad over the summer will.

Quite, but it’s not just pace, it’s creative flair.

And of course the quality of purchase will be dependent on the league we’re in.

D

Deleted member 2719

We gambled in January with no action, Barber out then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here