Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Plays well once in three games
Strongly rumoured to be second-highest paid player.
Another disgraceful sending off, (following Everton last year) having been responsible for the second goal.

I don't care that he was good at Wembley and scored at Palace.
We can do better.

Out the door in the summer.

You're welcome to disagree of course.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
No defending what he did there. Could have ended the chaps career.

Wasn’t even a tackle as the ball had gone way before the lunge. Abysmal

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
The problem is a lot of our fans have a sentimental problem. Can't sack Hughton cause he got us here, Knockaert is worshipped. The thing is, football is a business and results matter.

If we were to get relegated it could have all kinds of implications. That's the biggest worry.

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
Constantly gives the ball away. is a dirty player. Holds on to the ball way too long and his crosses are shit.

I don't understand why everyone worships him.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
100% needs to go this summer, and not play again for the club.

Childish and petulant.
Not just today, but regularly.
Gives away more than he contributes.
He has not grown up in any way over the past 2 seasons.

D

Deleted member 2719

Plays well once in three games
Strongly rumoured to be second-highest paid player.
Another disgraceful sending off, (following Everton last year) having been responsible for the second goal.

I don't care that he was good at Wembley and scored at Palace.
We can do better.

Out the door in the summer.

You're welcome to disagree of course.

Pointing your finger in the wrong direction, this game was already lost.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
His contributions over the past few years cannot be denied, but his temperament is questionable and that tackle was ****ing disgusting.

He needs to take a long, hard look at himself.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Best player in the Championship. Liability at this level. Needs Bruno behind/alongside him.

If we manage to beat Cardiff to stay up then agree sell him. March needs to play more and cement his place. Bits and pieces not enough for him to reach potential.

We have 5 wingers right now anyway.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
If I'm honest, we need to wait and see what division we're playing in next season as he was a very good championship player, miles off Prem quality and today was inexcusable.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I think he should stay next season, we all know the Championship is his level and we're going to need all the players we can get after the mass exodus to keep costs down.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think he should stay next season, we all know the Championship is his level and we're going to need all the players we can get after the mass exodus to keep costs down.

We'll be in this league. Though only virtue of three worse teams.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
miles away.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'll love him forever for what he did in the Championship but that was an inexcusably bad tackle. It was the sort of tackle the fat, shit sunday league player who fancies himself a hard man makes when he can't deal with being skinned by a teenager for the tenth time. It has no place on a professional football pitch. And it turned a bad day that might have been retrievable or at least not made any worse into an absolute shambolic, disaster of a defeat.

**** me im in a bad mood tonight.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Not going to defend Knocky , he acts like the nickname , way too emotional for his or his teams good. The team cant afford to carry passengers & Knocky has been a passenger far too often and the driver on very rare occasions so I have to agree with the original poster that for the best of all parties he should leave this summer.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Not going to defend Knocky , he acts like the nickname , way too emotional for his or his teams good. The team cant afford to carry passengers & Knocky has been a passenger far too often and the driver on very rare occasions so I have to agree with the original poster that for the best of all parties he should leave this summer.

Well put.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here